Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 9:53:54 AM EDT
Is there going to be another season?  I checked the FX website and could not find any info.  Anyone know anything?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  This was covered yesterday.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=426600
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#2]
canc'd
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
The ONLY thing it had going for it was the occasional intense firefight, and even those weren't that great. Other than that it wasn't much of a show.

The one I would like to see redone is that show that played on FX a few years ago that had retired SEALS, Rangers, SWAT, and other guys competing in tactical ops excercises. Some of that was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Let's hope not.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked the show. Too bad. Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I just think they could do better. Something like a "Band of Brothers" miniseries, except about OIF.
In fact they could even use the same unit from the first one since they were in Iraq also.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Gosh I hope not
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#8]
It sucked.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The "checkpoint" episode was one of the best hours of TV I have seen.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#10]
[strongbad]DELETED![/strongbad]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The ONLY thing it had going for it was the occasional intense firefight, and even those weren't that great. Other than that it wasn't much of a show.

The one I would like to see redone is that show that played on FX a few years ago that had retired SEALS, Rangers, SWAT, and other guys competing in tactical ops excercises. Some of that was pretty cool.

Combat Missions!

The one where the team made up of the SWAT guys went undefeated after all the ex-mil guys said they wouldn't last.  Good stuff.

One of the guys that was on  that show is on Dallas SWAT now.

I think it was on USA
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The "checkpoint" episode was one of the best hours of TV I have seen.

That's the ONLY episode I've seen, and I'd agree with you.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Combat Missions!

The one where the team made up of the SWAT guys went undefeated after all the ex-mil guys said they wouldn't last.  Good stuff.

I think it was on USA

One of those guys on Combat Missions, Scott Helveston, was strung up on a bridge in Fallujah..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Combat Missions!

I think it was on USA

It was on USA, and I was hoping that they'd make a few more.  I think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the resulting upswell of PMCs, there were no candidates left for another show.

Sad footnote.
One of the SEALs on that show, Scott Helveston, was also killed in Fallujah, Irag March 31st, 2004.  He was one of the 4 Blackwater contractors killed.  www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4551230/  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Combat Missions!

I think it was on USA

It was on USA, and I was hoping that they'd make a few more.  I think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the resulting upswell of PMCs, there were no candidates left for another show.

Sad footnote.
One of the SEALs on that show, Scott Helveston, was also killed in Fallujah, Irag March 31st, 2004.  He was one of the 4 Blackwater contractors killed.  www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4551230/  

Yup.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#16]
You might be able to find it at the bottum of the bargin bin at Wal-Mart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top