Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 9:43:15 PM EDT
Just saw it tonight, and found it rather pro-american pro-war. It made it look as if it's anti-media anti-terrorist.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
as did i. up tell then i thought the media only showed the truth not there version of the truth!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
SO....

When it repeats I should tape and watch it?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
This episode was not bad.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont know how so many see this as un American ? Myself it seems like they are trying to put a human face on our troops. Trying to show people that these are real people, not programed killers that cant think for themselfs and have no emotions.

It shows the sacrafice that (the troops) and thier families have made to do what some think isnt right.

Its directed at the baby boomers and the gen X crowd (IMO) any generations before the baby boomers allready know about sacrafice and honor and duty.

I havent seen everyone of the episodes so far ive missed 1 or 2 of them, but i will.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Way before it first aired I had my doubts, but after watching it every week overall it is fair, A little goofy and inaccurate at times , but Fair ...................considering the source as well
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I like the constant jabs at the Army and the bad stereotypes of soldiers as n'er-do-well misfits.  It's not anti-American.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top