Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:31:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 1:33:16 PM EDT by KA3B]

Too bad it's not a "true" sportbike.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:34:29 PM EDT
A Donor-Cycle! Cool. At the hospital I work at, we get to see the unfortunate souls who think they can defy the laws of phsyics while riding on these.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:34:56 PM EDT
One sexy ride. Makes my 1100XX look tame.

Rode a pal's 'Busa and near about greased my shorts in bliss.

Pretty soon, they are gonna have to have D-ring attatchments on the tank to hold you on the bike.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:35:33 PM EDT
Mmmmmmmmm! Kwak's finally figuring out why folks like the Eyabuser eh?

Put a set of Helibar Risers on it, some Corbin hard luggage, and a radar/laser detector on there, and it might be a decent Iron Butt contender
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:45:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2005 1:45:31 PM EDT by m-dc]

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:

Put a set of Helibar Risers on it, some Corbin hard luggage, and a radar/laser detector on there, and it might be a decent Iron Butt contender

Iron butt indeed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:48:18 PM EDT
OMG THAT IS HOT SEX ON 2 WHEELS!

Do they have one that looks like that in a 600cc class vtwin or I4?

Best looking lights I've seen on a bike. Look like nice projectors hopefully they are HIDs.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:49:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By m-dc:

Iron butt indeed.

Hey, if you're gonna do 12,000 (thousand) miles in 12 days, you might as well do 'em fast!

GT
Gonna do an Ironbutt before I'm 40
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:37:36 PM EDT

Iron butt indeed.

Hey, if you're gonna do 12,000 (thousand) miles in 12 days, you might as well do 'em fast!

GT

Never did understand those guys/gals, I have put in 750 mile days over 14-16 hours but damn, my ass is not set up for those kind of numbers.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:40:46 PM EDT

Iron butt indeed.

GT

Never did understand those guys/gals, I have put in 750 mile days over 14-16 hours but damn, my ass is not set up for those kind of numbers.

My longest day ever was 825 miles on a KLR650... with a stock seat!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:23:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nationwide:

Iron butt indeed.

GT

My longest day ever was 825 miles on a KLR650... with a stock seat!

I'm thinking risers, corbin saddle--or maybe that aerocell one that Aerostich sells, lower rearsets, a good GPS and radar laser detector and a whooooole bunch of caffeine....I did 400 miles in a day on my SV650. Not the S. The one with no windshield. Stock seats and in the rain....

I'll ride in any condition besides hail--it's hard on the bike

AZ monsoon dust storms? No problem. AZ monsoon downpours? Ha! Hail? Fuck you! That shit hurts!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:27:15 PM EDT
Nice ride. Hows that gonna compare to the Busa? IS it gonna compare to the Busa?

I did an Iron Butt once, but not preplanned, and since I didn't keep track of my mileage, I screwed myself out of the official recognition. I don't plan on doing another though.
Top Top