Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2001 8:27:07 AM EDT
I'm glad my hobby is guns.....
[img]http://www.smh.com.au/news/0108/21/graphics/snap_bull.jpg[/img]
Picture caption -
CHARGED: Spanish matador Eduardo Davila Miura holds on to the horn of a bull during a bullfight in Bilbao. Miura was gored by the bull and seriously wounded in the left thigh. The bull's injuries were not specified. Photo: AFP

Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a shame that the bull is going to die.
CLEARLY the bull won this "bullfight".
The fair and honorable thing to do, would be to fix him up and put him out to pasture.
He won.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
what a perfectly good waste of beef
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Bulls injuries not specified? Hard to live with a sword stuck in your neck. Would that make it a kabob? Must eat steak.... Drool...
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#4]
An American visiting Spain is in a restaraunt where a man is served an elaborate meal with hovering attention by the restaraunt staff.  He calls the manager over and enquires about the meal.  Is the man some sort of VIP, he asks?  "Oh, no," he is told, "That gentleman made reservations for our most exclusive meal."  

"And what is that meal," the American asks?

The meal being served is the specially prepared testicles of the most recent loser of the tournament in the bullfighting arena, he is told, and that meal is prepared only when there is a bullfight scheduled.  The reservations are booked up for over a month in advance, even though the meal is VERY expensive.  Men believe it adds to their virility.

The American considers this for a moment, and then makes reservations for the next available opening.  He waits over six weeks until his reservation comes up, eagerly anticipating the event.

Finally, his turn comes and the meal is served with great attention to detail.  After he is finished, he calls the manager back over.

"Señor, the meal was truly excellent and the service was unsurpassed, I just have one question," he says.  

"Yes?" the manager replies.  

"When I watched others being served this meal it seemed that the main course was, well, larger than mine was this evening."

"Oh, Sí, Señor - that is unfortunately true and I apologize.  But you must understand, sometimes it is the bull that wins!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT - c'mon!  That's a good joke!
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
BTT - c'mon!  That's a good joke!
View Quote

Yup, made me snicker.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Those Matador guys have 'nads!
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top