Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 2:19:08 AM EDT
www.wral.com/news/3825692/detail.html

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A tractor-trailer accident tied up traffic Friday on the inner Beltline in Raleigh.

Authorities say a tractor trailer rear-ended another car near the New Bern Avenue exit. The car was wedged under the truck's cab.

One person has been taken to the hospital. There is no word on that person's condition.

Traffic was backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the scene.

Good thing I went through down town to go home.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:35:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Ouch!!! Now that left a mark.

I once saw a semi rear end a little car. Bimbo stopped short at a yellow light. That's okay if you don't have a semi hot on your ass. They don't tend to stop so quick. He did get stopped at the cross walk. But not until he shot her across the intersection like a cue ball. She was okay and her car certainly wasn't damaged like the one in the pic. But probably totalled anyway.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:37:18 AM EDT
[#2]
That'll buff right out.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:38:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ouch!!! Now that left a mark.

I once saw a semi rear end a little car. Bimbo stopped short at a yellow light. That's okay if you don't have a semi hot on your ass. They don't tend to stop so quick. He did get stopped at the cross walk. But not until he shot her across the intersection like a cue ball. She was okay and her car certainly wasn't damaged like the one in the pic. But probably totalled anyway.

I go through the lights if they are yellow, I got hit twice at red lights when I was stopped still so I try to avoid them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

x2!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top