Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2009 8:10:00 PM EDT

What else have you seen, or someone you trust has seen besides Bigfoot?

I've read of the Dogmen of the Midwest and the creek / swamp monsters

of the South. Mothman of the East. Skinwalkers of the West.

Anyone have something we don't know about?

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
tag. gotta take the dog out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Sasnatch and Wooly Booger
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Back in the 70's there was Mo Mo the Missouri monster.  It was all over the news for a while until the Elsberry, MO, UFO sightings, and cattle mutilations happened.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Devil dog...

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Black Muslim President in the USA.

I would have guessed I would see Bigfoot first.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I was drinking at a bar a few years back and to my luck i went home with Jessica Alba. Following morning i woke up next to the swamp monster, no joke!

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Now THAT'S fucking terrifying!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]
There is something living in the woods of Tennessee, and it isn't friendly. I have heard a few eye witness accounts, and they're all ridiculously similar/eary
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

There is something living in the woods of Tennessee, and it isn't friendly. I have heard a few eye witness accounts, and they're all ridiculously similar/eary

How unfriendly?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How unfriendly?

Think pelosi's nether region
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How unfriendly?

I wish I had the picture of KSM with that Lesbo head on it to insert here right now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:42:31 AM EDT
[#12]
There was the Lizard Man here in SC.

After the initial sighting (by a teenager) there were a couple people who claimed to have seen it, but it died down pretty quick and haven't heard anything about it in years.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:10:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Jersey Devil.....
Didnt actually see it, and don't much believe the silly legend nor much other legends but had a very weird experience one time down in the Pine Barrens.

I was about 12 and was hiking pretty far back into the Pines. I was with the Boy Scouts at the time and we were earning some sort of badge. We had to hike way out there, do some orientating, and map out a section of the forrest or something of the sort, it's hard to remember.  Anyway...yeah we got lost. But the cool thing was that out in the Pines, literally in the middle of nowhere and miles from any roads we came upon the ruins of an old house. It was really just a foundation with no roof or walls left. There may have been some dirt road leading to it at one time but any traces of such were long gone. In the basement were some old stone statues, like the kind you would see in the yard or garden of some large estate house..really bizarre. The floor of the basement was covered with about 2' of old rotting pine needles. Totally creepy.
As we were looking around, we ALL suddenly got the creeps at the same exact, time. like we were being watched or something. We boogied on out of there fast and eventually found our way out. Still dont know what the heck it was all about but some of the kids were joking that it was the Jersey Devil.So who knows...
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:14:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How unfriendly?

Think pelosi's nether region

cob webs and all?

I think ill stay out of the woods
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Really big fish in a lake near here.
Problably more around.

Little people

Lots of other shit up here that i cannot remember.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I would have guessed I would see Bigfoot first.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top