Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 8:10:57 AM EDT
I thought Osama had some serious health problems that required some top notch constant medical care?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:26:20 AM EDT
He does, it appears his heart quit working and his head has an extra hole in it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:33:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rabon:
He does, it appears his heart quit working and his head has an extra hole in it.

On a serious note, Pakistan does not have a shortage of medical schools and somewhat decent doctors. Would not have been impossible for him to get the care he needed when he still had a pulse day before yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:44:56 AM EDT
The rumor was kidney issues.  Haven't heard any discussion on it in a long time.  Come to think of it, hadn't heard much by OSL in general in recent years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:58:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
The rumor was kidney issues.  Haven't heard any discussion on it in a long time.  Come to think of it, hadn't heard much by OSL in general in recent years.

He's been "dead" for a long time. His more recent demise means nothing WRT Al Qaeda's ability to carry out attacks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:35:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2011 9:36:28 AM EDT by Gators-n-Guns]
The Seals cured his lead and copper deficiencies.

Edit: I believe he had renal failure requiring dialysis frequently.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:36:39 AM EDT

I just watched a CNN interview which said that one of bin Laden's sons said his father often had kidney stones.  That's probably where the rumour started.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:50:10 PM EDT

Kidney issues.

That was it. Thanks
Top Top