Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/28/2002 7:39:56 PM EDT
[b]Bin Laden Underwent Dialysis in September[/b] Mon Jan 28, 8:47 PM ET WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden underwent clandestine kidney dialysis in a Pakistani military hospital the day before members of his al Qaeda network launched attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, Pakistani intelligence sources told CBS News in a report aired on Monday. Bin Laden, the accused mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, received the treatment at a military hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, the source told CBS. A hospital nurse told CBS that the hospital's urology department was cleared of its usual staff and replaced with another group of medical workers. "It was a treatment for a very special person," said the nurse, who declined to be identified. "The special team was obviously up to no good." blah blah blah... [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&u=/nm/attack_binladen_dialysis_dc[/url]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:02:14 PM EDT
While it would not surprise me that he could get treatment in Pakistan, I believe absolutely nothing these vermin say! Like listening to the crap that came out of N Vietnam or Iraq!!!! I doubt the bastard is dead YET. Sooner the better IMHO, however. Hopefully from a slow and painful malady.
Top Top