Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 2:48:43 PM EDT
No deals today boys! SA battle packs that were formerly $38.00 are now $60.00. Oly plinkers that were $575 are now almost $800. The old jarhead in the southeast corner still has beat up AR mags for $12.00 plus he had some berretta 92 15 rds for $35 that looked pretty good. Almost everything was gouge city as far as price goes. I noticed that the fat yankee that always has the red dot deals had bumped all his firearms up 50 to 60 dollars.(Thanks a lot BOZO!)I did see one thing that puzzled me,There were some ARs without pistol grips that just had a little plastic hook thing instead. WTF? They also had functional collapsible stocks but were obviously post ban. Is this some new way to drop one evil feature and replace it with another? I couldnt figure out how to make that thing work at all. Anybody know?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen the hooks you are talking about someowhere on the web.  I am also interested in more info.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Have not idea about the grip. Just wanted to say thanks for the update in regards to the show. My wife and I were actually headed towards Orlando and figured we had other tasks to do today and there would be way too much gouging going on.

Glad we decided not to go.

Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
tc6969,

Thank you! I was going tomorrow. Not now!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a loophole around the Assault weapon ban.  If you AR has a pistol grip, it can't have a tele stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top