Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/9/2003 8:19:41 AM EST
Hey fellas,

Nice to be back online

Here's the deal, a friend of mine asked me if I could get him a set of original Smith & Wesson Gonçalo Alves grips for his square butt frame N revolver.

Did S&W ever made spares or should I try to get someone with a Hogue'd up revolved that's willing to sell the old grip?

How much should that go for?


Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:32:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/9/2003 8:34:12 AM EST by faris]
You can buy S&W grips from Gun Parts Corporation, on Ebay, I believe from S&W direct, CDNN, Gil Hebard in Illinois, and any number of other places. You can find the older types, used on Ebay. You can also ask on the S&W Forum. People there usually have some spares at good prices: http://www.smith-wessonforum.com/cgi-bin/sandwcgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
Top Top