Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/19/2004 5:12:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2004 5:21:44 PM EST by cnatra]
there was a pic of a "ordnance disposal team" in Iraq or Afghanistan posted earlier in the year

had a group of maybe twenty soldiers posing with their AK's, AR's & FAL's

Anyone have that pic or a link?? , can't find it on my PC or here at ARFCOM

THANKS !
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:43:42 PM EST
Were you referring to this pic?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:51:47 PM EST
Dang, I'd sure hate to have to supply those guys with ammo/mags for such a large selection of weapons. Looks like a tatical nightmare for sure. I think then really need to standarize so it'll be easier to keep up with ammo and mags.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:00:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By TNFrank:
Dang, I'd sure hate to have to supply those guys with ammo/mags for such a large selection of weapons. Looks like a tatical nightmare for sure. I think then really need to standarize so it'll be easier to keep up with ammo and mags.

Maybe those were captured weapons and the picture was just for show. It's either those weapons were picked up as souvenirs or disposed of (as in destroyed).
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:05:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By zro260n2wks:

Originally Posted By TNFrank:

Maybe those were captured weapons and the picture was just for show. It's either those weapons were picked up as souvenirs or disposed of (as in destroyed).

Dang, don't tell me they're going to destroy those rifles. Some of em' are worth a quite a bit. I'd like to have the Dragonov that the guy on the left has, that'd be very cool.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:14:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By zro260n2wks:
Were you referring to this pic?
img44.exs.cx/img44/3882/usmceod.jpg

THAT'S IT !!

Thanks dude
Top Top