Posted: 3/24/2006 1:48:17 PM EDT

KANEMARTINS LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
ADDRESS: # 34 Green
Land Avenue Garki Abuja
E-MAIL:
[email protected]

Dear Harp,

Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to establishing a relationship, but you will realize the need for my action.

My name is Barrister Kane Martins solicitor and the personal attorney to Late Mr. Thomas Harp. A citizen of your country, who worked with an oil company in (Chevron Development Company). Here in after referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, His wife and their three children were involved in a ghastly motor accident.

My client and His entire family unfortunately lost their lives in the accident. Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, which has proved abortive. After these several unsucessful attempts, I deemed it fit to contact you.

My main reason for contacting you is to assist me in repatriating and claiming the money and property left behind by my client before they are declared unserviceable or confiscated by the Bank where they are deposited/lodged. Because the security company is threatening. Particularly, the security company where the deceased has a fixed sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$10.5m).

The said Bank has issued me a final notice to provide the next of kin to my client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his funds. A copy of the said Bank notice I will fax or email to you on getting your reply.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives for the, past 3 years now I seek your consent and collaboration to present you as the Next of Kin of my late client going by the fact that both of you have the same nationality, so that the said funds as stated above i.e., the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars can be paid to you instead of leaving it for this security company.

Then we could share the money and I invest my share in any lucrative business in your country. I have all necessary Legal provisions and Document that will be used to back up any claim I We may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this arrangement through, thorough and successful. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In anticipation of your urgent reply, I wish you all the Best.

Best regards,
Barrister Kane
Martins (Esq.)
N/B For confidential reasons, reply me through my
private email address: [email protected]
*note, my name is not Harp, I don't know anybody named Harp, and certainly don't own or play a Harp.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
you're lucky!  you can swoop in and steal this deal right out from under this Harp guy's nose! go for it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top