Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 6:15:53 PM EDT
I want one as a general purpose flashlight that I can also mount onto my AR10 (or soon to be FAL???).

Anyone have this??? Do you like it???

Link
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Had one that I sold on the EE a couple of months ago. Loved it. The beam wasn't too much brighter than my G2 though, maybe the difference from 65 lumens to 140 isn't as great as the difference between a 2D maglite and 65 lumens.......Anyway it was a great light and the rechargeable batteries were great, I really loved the 20 lumen light, It fit the bill for most applications........if Surefire ever makes a nitrolon version of their aviator with 20 lumen red leds plus the main bulb......I'm all over it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the older version of this light and it is my least favorite of the surefires.   I much prefer even the G2.   It is nice that I NEVER replace the battery only recharge it.   If you think of it as a replacement for a 2 D cell light it's great.   If you want a lithium powered light just get one, they are better size to output anyhow.   If I were to mount up a regular light it would be my 9p with the P91 lamp.  The 9N just doesnt have the staying power.   Mine uses the same B90 battery and lamp assy but just doesnt seem to last all that long.   Good household light and that's about it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top