Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2012 6:54:20 PM EDT
I know most tell pollsters to fuck off... and with good reason.

But even if you've been coy or even misleading with poll takers, this week... your position is:

I WAS UNDECIDED UNTIL I SAW THE DEBATES, NOW I'M A ROMNEY VOTER.

Spread the word.  

Now is the time to rub salt, to do with the polls what the libtards have been trying to do to us: To use them as a tool to break their will, to discourage them, to make them feel like they're on the wrong side of history, to spread the seeds of discord.

Best of luck folks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Touch-tone polls are great, you don't even have to be coy.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I still say we should tell them we're voting for BHO. Let them think the number are trending in their favor.

Normally I'd agree with you... but this is a special case where a drastic REVERSAL of the polls has more profound impact in terms of triggering desperation generated mistakes by the other side.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never been called by a pollster in 30 years of being eligible to vote.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Texas and nobody ask us out opinion of anything................
Reckon they don't figure its worth the money to learn they are going to lose. Big
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been polled in CA. Kinda of odd since we are an Obama shoo-in.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Ever since the automated polling started asking detailed questions about all the ways "my" union was pushing the Obama message when I pretended to be a Democrat, I decided that it was pushing propaganda, not a true poll. I hung up on them tonight.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I know most tell pollsters to fuck off... and with good reason.

But even if you've been coy or even misleading with poll takers, this week... your position is:

I WAS UNDECIDED UNTIL I SAW THE DEBATES, NOW I'M A ROMNEY VOTER.

Spread the word.

Now is the time to rub salt, to do with the polls what the libtards have been trying to do to us: To use them as a tool to break their will, to discourage them, to make them feel like they're on the wrong side of history, to spread the seeds of discord.

Best of luck folks

Gallup called me friday night at 9:00, told the lady I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama..I am now voting for Romney because Obama has failed. The lady then told me I had jury duty? She was putting me on some jury duty list, whatever. Then she said she was going to be calling every night this week. She has not called back.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've been called three times this year.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been called three times this year.

I got called on my cellphone

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top