Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/28/2001 6:34:42 AM EDT
FYI, you can report an illegal gun (that is, in New York, any gun) to the New york City Police Dept. toll free at 1-866-486-7867.  All calls are confidential but anonymity would be assured if one used a pay phone.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:53:22 AM EDT
Hey thanks, next time I'm in NY I'll be on the lookout
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:58:18 PM EDT
I was in New York and I think I saw one. Hope it works outside the Apple.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.

Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:01:42 PM EDT
Report the Mayor, Senator Clinton, everyone on City Council, visiting Ambassadors, the pizza guy who was late, the bastard who cuts you off in traffic.  The list goes on.  Use it as a personal "Fuck You".

Never Say F
Top Top