BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 10:30:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Mama bears and their cubs...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#2]
that's an assortment of iron for sure. good for them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

All appear to be AKs of some stripe.  Guess that makes sense, most common gun in that part of the world.  They didn't have too many Enfields or Garands kicking around in that neck of the woods, I'd suspect.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All appear to be AKs of some stripe.  Guess that makes sense, most common gun in that part of the world.  They didn't have too many Enfields or Garands kicking around in that neck of the woods, I'd suspect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most are Chinese Type 56 "Spikers"- "Chinese Take-out"
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Orange got a lucky folder

Hope they have enough ammo
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#6]
What's stuck in the moo-moo wearing mama's barrel?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What's stuck in the moo-moo wearing mama's barrel?
View Quote

The pic's pretty grainy, but if you look closely, the lady on the far left missing her buttstock, "orange", and the woman in cammies all appear to have something white on the barrel tips- maybe a wad of paper to keep dust out? Or just to make the photographer feel a bit more comfortable?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#8]
So if people don't have their guns taken away, they can actually defend themselves???  What a revolutionary concept!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So if people don't have their guns taken away, they can actually defend themselves???  What a revolutionary concept!!!
View Quote

There is a lesson in there somewhere for liberals . . . however, they are unlikely to find it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#10]
They're better armed that most of Arfcom.  I'm jealous.  Send in ATF to check their stamps. Oh wait....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There is a lesson in there somewhere for liberals . . . however, they are unlikely to find it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most libs would be OK with THEM having those weapons.  But they would say YOU should not have them because .gov will protect you here.  It truly is a mental disorder.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#12]
The anti OC guys are probably pissing in their pants over that one!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder how well they will make out when the reprisal comes?

EBR666
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I wonder how well they will make out when the reprisal comes?

EBR666
View Quote
No worse than if they were unarmed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top