Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 12:28:38 AM EDT
[url]http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,11311,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:34:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Those scumbag tabloids get sued all the time and lose.

No journalistic integrity whatsoever.  Probably a bunch of journalism major rejects.

Isn't that where MIB get their newZ from?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
If i were britney Spears I'd be snorting key after key, she makes approx 50 million dollars a year. And according to that story she didnt even have to pay for it.  Honestlly are there any rockstars that aren't snorting coke in the VIP bathrooms of some hollywood club?  doubtful.  Leave them alone.  I hope they all get coke dick and can't make sex to all the hotties they will surelly bring back to their expansive mansions that night.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I would say she probably was snorting a few lines.

Fred Durst did say on Howard Stern that she was wild and her innocent act was just that, an act.  Anyway I used to hang with a couple of real good looking girls that would do a few lines and they would get real...  well nevermind I'll just get myself in trouble again with the morality police here[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyway I used to hang with a couple of real good looking girls that would do a few lines and they would get real...  
View Quote

dry?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Uhh, well let's just say they liked to...  fuck like wild rabbits.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:02:29 AM EDT
[#6]
hummm I once knew a pretty hot coke head who fucked like a wild rabbit, but that was so you would GIVE her coke, not after she did it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:12:10 AM EDT
[#7]
It was an exclusive "club" we had going.  We would go out to a bar/club, they would get all hopped up and when they were ready we went home together.  Safe, no strings attached fun.  It lasted about 4 months.  One chic moved and the other decided her lifestyle was too crazy.  Hey, I had a blast.  They had no hang ups about it.

Only once was it all 3 of us.  They were not bi's.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top