Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/7/2002 12:47:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2002 1:33:02 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:52:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:14:52 PM EDT
So let me get this straight: Klinton sat on his thumb throughout his 8 years: the first WTC bombing, the Cole, the two embassy bombings, and never did ANYTHING until the very day Lewinsky was testifying, and that "something" was a single cruise missile attack on an aspirin factory. He "was just about" to suddenly take out BL after 8 years, but, what, ran out of time? He had plenty of time to sell off a ton of pardons and sign tons of envirogarbage legislation that he knew W would rescind. This disgusts me. One of the editors of Time was on a local radio show last night, what a sickening shill for the demonrats. Some "journalist." There was ZERO impartiality. Even when he related the "other" side, all statements by W staffers are "claims," while the CYA frenzy that is the former Klinton staff was reported as gospel.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:36:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:10:31 PM EDT
How wonderful it would be if he dies of AIDS!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:45:44 PM EDT
Yeah I've heard some really refreshing things from Clinton the past several months.Seems he's not really responsible for anything that ever went wrong during or shortly after his presidency,while astonishingly,at the same time, he is soley responsible for everything that is good and right in the world.Oh...and he had BIG plans to do many things but the vast rightwing conspiracy buggered things up for him and he eventually ran out of time.[rolleyes] What a great guy......eh?He sure did set the table for Bush2 didn't he. I've thought for a long time that he would eventually go down as one of the most disatrous presidents all time.Funny how the market crashes and we get blown up right after he leaves office.For all his populariy with the majority of dumbass sheeple in this country he never used it to get anything done or fix any of our longterm problems.Just used it to give the Repubs the finger and get a pass on his bullshit.What a mess he's left in the world for Bush..
Top Top