Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 7:23:06 AM EDT
OK here is the deal.. I want a degree.. Its a want at this time.. I see it as a want and not a need simply cause Im happy with my current job and current salary,< yes I will get a membership.. damn peer presure.. >   But that will change ... and when it does I wanna be a "learneded individual" [wave]

The good news.. work will pay for it..
The bad news .. work is not 9-5 and they will not rearrange work around any new class schedules.

that leaves online programs as an option.
first thing that came to mind was the University of Phoenix Online < [url]http://www.uopdegreesonline.com/[/url] > .

anybody heard things about this or any other online degree programs... good , bad.. indiffrent?

Is online a real option?
Will future employers notice/care thats its an online degree and not a "traditional degree"

thanks..

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I currently attend Park University.

www.park.edu

I got my AS in Management from them and am working toward my double major in Management/CIS and HR

I looked at Phenoix and decided to look at them again for a masters program.

Do it, especially with work paying for it. Wish mine did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top