Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:36:45 PM EDT
Well I know that the best place to ask for the answers to any question is here, so here goes:  

I started a new job a while back, great everything, blah, blah, blah, and I like it. But, the actual average workload is like an hour or so a day, I just need to show up to prove I am alive kind of thing. I need something to take up my time, but since I am on call 24/7 while on duty I can't really take normal college classes because I might have to pick up and leave at any time. So are there any online college level classes that would transfer, and hopefully are not too absurdly expensive?

I already have a degree from CU, so this would mainly be to take up some of my excess time in a productive manner, but it would be nice if it had some "certified" result.

Thanks guys

eta - they need to be online or correspondence because I am not in a fixed area.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Even CU has online classes, there has to be some college or university somewhere that has a larger/cheaper selection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top