Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Obama.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Has the sky fallen yet?

Has every gun been outlawed?

Has Obama declared himself king yet?

WTF GD, you promised me all these things would happen in the first month he was in office!  

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has the sky fallen yet?

WTF GD, you promised me all these things would happen in the first month he was in office!  

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Is he too busy having ice-cream with his kids to make a decision on Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Personally, I can say I'm doing a lot better now than I was then, I have a full time job with a slick bennie package, but a lot of people are not so lucky.  With the new Medicare cuts,God only knows what the future holds for me.  Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to start practicing my push-ups in case I have to join the military out of desperation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:28:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has the sky fallen yet?

In one short year (less that that actually, since inauguration day was in January) let's go line by line...

Sky fallen? More and more trillions pumped into the economy. Outright takeovers of companies. Socialized medicine being crammed down our throats despite it being unaffordable and something we have told him we don't want. He's been sucking up to the European nations and is working closely with International criminal George Soros.

Every gun been outlawed? No but so many people are fearing it, and an increase in crime, that a run on guns and ammo has resulted in a shortage of both. And that started a year ago today.

Obama declared himself king? He doesn't have to. His lackeys will do it for him. You do recall the near-immediate inquiry into whether they can repeal the two-term limit amendment, don't you?

Yeah, these are the halcyon days we'll all look back on and laugh about.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Has the sky fallen yet?

said the obama voter
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has the sky fallen yet?

In one short year (less that that actually, since inauguration day was in January) let's go line by line...

Sky fallen? More and more trillions pumped into the economy. Outright takeovers of companies. Socialized medicine being crammed down our throats despite it being unaffordable and something we have told him we don't want. He's been sucking up to the European nations and is working closely with International criminal George Soros.

Every gun been outlawed? No but so many people are fearing it, and an increase in crime, that a run on guns and ammo has resulted in a shortage of both. And that started a year ago today.

Obama declared himself king? He doesn't have to. His lackeys will do it for him. You do recall the near-immediate inquiry into whether they can repeal the two-term limit amendment, don't you?

Yeah, these are the halcyon days we'll all look back on and laugh about.

Well put.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:39:01 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a bicep tendon rupture repaired on the 3rd last year. Glad I had pain pills for a few days afterwards.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#14]

That's all I got to say about that.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:10:43 AM EDT
[#15]
The good news is he still hasn't done a damn thing yet except "apologize" to the world.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:12:17 AM EDT
[#16]
who is that
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:28:30 AM EDT
[#17]
"...a date that will live in infamy".

GW was still the man 1 year ago but I was definitely concerned about our future.  I still am but try to stay focused on the moment at hand.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Yip, been all down hill since then.

FUCK Nobamalattadingdong.

Seen a sign on a car in a rich area, it said "This is not what I voted for" I LoL'd, I want to put a sign on my car that says "Hey, I voted for the other guy, dont blame me"
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:49:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:51:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Has the sky fallen yet?

Go plant a tree hippie.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:02:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;

By God's providence he was catch'd (or by God's mercy*)
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring. (Holla*)
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top