Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Military Channel come in basic cable?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Recording it right now.

I'm at work, how is it?

Didn't go into a lot of detail.  Just showed the basics.  

I sure wouldn't mind having the pile of lower receivers they had sitting there though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Military Channel come in basic cable?

Pay for play. Sorry basic don't have it. IIRC it's 2 upgrades up from basic.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
So did he get to shoot Dillons Aero mini-gun or was it just the M-16's and Kevlar helmets?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:36:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Episode 1 - Premieres March 24th

First we're off to the Ohio factory that takes the Humvee, and up-armors it to withstand bullets and bombs. Next we turn raw metal and plastic into weapons at the S.Carolina plant that makes the M-16. Finally we go to PA, to see modern helmets get made.

========================================

Episode 2 - Airs April 1st

First we're off to the Accoceek, MD facility where the M-9 pistol is hand-crafted.Next, we explore the General Dynamics factory in Lima, Ohio where M1 Abrams tank get the latest M1A1and M1A2 overhaul. Then to Ft. Knox, to learn how to drive the monster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top