Ummm... It seems like sarcasim to me...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]
[:K]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya know Johnnyboy, the same knife that you use to cut this former LEO, which may or may not have been guilty of having a bitch for wife, cuts both ways.

I could take a step back look at this as [b]"a cop bashing thread"[/b] and state your a sorry individual too.

Some folks will read that article and give Mr. Sean Perseo a pass probably because we've been married and know the kinds of travails life hands down at times, obviously your not one of those types. Here's hoping you suffer a small measure of the indignation Mr. Perseo has experienced. [stick]

Mike
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lets see, LEO is accused and pleads guilty to misconduct, loses his job, wants it back, and doesn't get it.

Seems like the system is working like it should in this case.
View Quote

Seems like I pick the wrong title.
Im not bashing cops, Alot of them are no better then the criminals they arrest. The ones that put there lifes on the line everyday, and dont think there above the law. I have full respect for them. He wasnt one of them.

Ya know Johnnyboy, the same knife that you use to cut this former LEO, which may or may not have been guilty of having a bitch for wife,
View Quote

Even if his x-wife is a bitch doesnt give him a right to violate a PFA. Or does it because he was a cop? Wouldn't matter if he got his job back anyways. He cant carry a pistol because he was lock up in a mental hospitial.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top