User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 2:51:41 PM EDT
Still makes me break down.

[url]http://www.the-golden-link.com/wtc/[/url]

God bless America!
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Just seeing all of those pictures infuriates me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope we kill every one of those bastards.
Both this presentation and the show on CBS last night should be required viewing for every US citizen.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]

[USA]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you imagine bring one of those people standing next to the WTC with a picture of their loved one that is missing? The very thought of it moves me to tears.

I hope some day my reserve unit gets deployed somewhere so I can kill some of those responsible. Only the Lord can give these people the justice they deserve.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Guys, there was nothing like being there.  I was watching the CBS special last night and have to say that what you saw in that video is the closest thing I've looked at that brought me back down to ground zero.  What you didnt see until last night was how everyone looked, how they were walking, running away every 5 minutes and whatnot.  That site is nice, but does not do near enough justice in my mind to what I still see today when I think about it.  However bad you see it, it was 1000 times worse.  Body parts, pieces of clothing, ordinary things that people owned that lie in the rubble all killed me everytime I saw them.  The worst day in my life for sure, I'm haunted and will be haunted for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, that slideshow will never lose its power and appeal for us.

It's the best I've seen bar none.

And this 'updated' version is even better than the previous version, especially with all the added soundtracks of relevant voices.

I would imagine that 1,000 years from now, if there are still people who remember America, this film and its scenes will be viewed with the same emotion.

It is eternal.

'The Taliban must act and must act immediately. Unless they hand over the terrorists, they will share in their fate.'
Pesident George W. Bush

Eric The(Human)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#8]
[USA]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top