Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 6:15:51 PM EDT
She will be out of the nursing home TOMORROW!  Then off to stay at a friends of ours for a week.  

w00t!

Thanks to all for your prayers and support!  

Deej86
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
btt.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Good news Deej
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good news Deej

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal!

Did you post any of her experiences? I must have missed it.

Take care.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember your other thread.  Did you end up getting DPOA, etc.?  I'm glad things turned out this way.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I remember your other thread.  Did you end up getting DPOA, etc.?  I'm glad things turned out this way.

DPOA?

For those who missed earlier threads:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=382469

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=384106
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]
My mom was in a nursing home for a couple weeks.She is 74 and had to have bypass surgery. She could have had a stint but it was in a bad place to do one and would likely need another in 2 years. We told her she would have to stay somewhere for awhile after she got out. She said no problem.Me and my sister had just started new jobs and since I own my own business also I was going to quit. She said no she would go to the home for awhile. She had physical therapy everyday but she didnt do well there. We brought her home and hired a lady to help her when no one was around. The third day she was home I went to make her breakfast but Ended up getting served instead.After a month the lady was gone also.I suspect she only stayed longer than a week was because she liked talking to her.

Glad to hear your mom is doing well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#8]
The egg is on my face... I thought she was the nurse stuck in NO working at a nursing home...

Glad your mom is good to go nonetheless!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top