Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2002 8:06:08 AM EDT
[url=www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_28319,0005.htm]Saudi prince found dead in desert[/url]
Saudi Prince Fahd bin Turki bin Saud al Kabir has been found dead in his country's searing desert, the official SPA news agency said early on Tuesday, adding that the prince apparently died of thirst.

Prince Fahd was the third member of the extensive Saudi royal family to die in a week.

Prince Sultan bin Faisal bin Turki al-Saud, 41, died in a road accident on July 23 as he was driving from the coastal resort of Jeddah to the capital Riyadh for the funeral of his cousin Prince Ahmed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, 43, who had died the day before of a heart attack.
View Quote
I don't know about you, but this looks to me like someone is terrorizing the Saudi royal family by systematically killing the males.   Does this coincide with the thread about Al-Qaeda trying to overthrow the Saudi royal family?  
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You need to read my thread I posted yesterday
about Saudi falling to AL-QAEDA.
View Quote
I did.  That's why I found this to be so interesting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Well Pattons proclomation was accurate just 50 years late and different location:

"If found between the Iraqi's and Saudi's Attack in both directions"

Ben

The only real problem with interpreting this is there are so many Princes in Saudi Arabia you don't know if they are actually connected to the royal family or not. We don't even know if they have anything to do with the government itself.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Spook-ies? Heh heh heh.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Won't they ahve to kill of literally HUNDREDS of royal family members for Al Queda to take over Saudi Arabia???

3 down is barely scratching the surface.

Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Won't they ahve to kill of literally HUNDREDS of royal family members for Al Queda to take over Saudi Arabia???

View Quote
Look at it as terrorism:  "We can reach you!"
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

But, It's a good start! [flame] [;)]

Tall Shadow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top