Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2001 1:45:29 PM EDT
Up to 500 acres burned already.  Winds are now kicking up.  I can't remember the last time it rained here.  Supposedly started by a driver throwing a cigarette butt out the window.  Man does that piss me off when someone does that.  Some people are darn stupid especially when it is this dry.  Last night it provided a spectacular show to watch.  I've been listening to the scanner for the last 2 days.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't suprise me at all.  Sad to say, but most people in the world are DUMB.  

We need RAIN here too.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Out here Mount Davis would be considered a large hill. [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how they figured out how it was started?? I will bet a lot of money it is just a media blame game!
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi Fellas, we got one going here in East Tenn too.  Radios giving warnings to slow down on I 40 because of the smoke, an no rain in sight.  Guess this is the downside to the 4weeks of beautiful fall weather we've been haveing here.  JB
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top