Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/13/2004 8:55:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 9:08:22 PM EST by GrH_Revelation]
Okay.. for all of you people with multiple G-Mail accounts, this is one way to get the video!! I just thought of it and I think it will be effective.

Keep your normal account that you have and then set up another account using one of your invitations... this account will be a "public" account. Set up a username and a password.. and don't make the password specific as the point is to give it out.

Download this program GMail Drive Shell Extension , to upload the gun debate video file into your Gmail account. The program above lets you utilize Google's Gmail as a drive extension so you can move objects from your hard drive to your google Gmail webspace account.

Method One: Upload the video file into your Gmail account. And then people can use the same program to download it. This can be done with any files you want to share!!

I've heard the upload time is slow, so be patient and only click once (I mean SLOW... it may take 10-20 mins. to upload it). The version of the video that I have is 66 Mb but I think the .wmv file is only 22 Mb.

Method Two: Use your "private" Gmail account to upload the file into a letter then send it to your "public" account via a letter. This can be done with any files that you want to share!!

Now... once the file is uploaded into your "Public" Gmail account, sign out of your account and post the "Username" and "password" for that account on these boards. Now, anyone can log into the Gmail Account at https://gmail.google.com/ , and then download the file from the "letter" that should be in one of the folders : "Inbox", "Sent", etc.

NOTE: both parties MAY (and I stress may) need the GMail Drive Shell Extension if they are using Method One!!!

One problem may be that you can't have multiple people logging on to the same account at the same time. However, this WILL speed up the distribution of the debate if one person gets the file... then logs out... then another person signs in, gets the file, and then signs out... etc. Then those people with the file can host the video from their own site or using Bit Torrent.

If this works... it could be really good for the distribution of somewhat large files on ARFCOM.. like Pres debates... etc.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:58:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:58:18 PM EST
Or you could download it from the FTP site that it is posted on in this thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=283452
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:59:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 9:00:12 PM EST by GrH_Revelation]
I don't think you can.. they took all their FTP links down because they were afraid of retribution from iDemand PPV!!

Yea.. they have taken the file down...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:04:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By GrH_Revelation:
I don't think you can.. they took all their FTP links down because they were afraid of retribution from iDemand PPV!!

Yea.. they have taken the file down...

It appears you are correct.

It's a damn shame too! This was probably one of the most important and informative pieces I have ever seen with regards to gun control. It really gives you a look into the mind of the enemy.

Rebecca Peters clearly showed herself to be a globalist with no respect for the national sovergeinty of the US. In fact, she clearly views the US as an obstacle to the creation of her Uthopia!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:07:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/14/2004 10:22:51 AM EST by GrH_Revelation]
I agree... it vividly shows how extreme she is and how she has no respect for our Constitution.

However, there is still a Bit Torrent up for it and you can find the tracker for it at www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=283452&page=6

Page six

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:23:23 AM EST
No feedback... I'm heart broken :)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:28:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Or you could download it from the FTP site that it is posted on in this thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=283452

T
A
G
for the above link. And the above info too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:16:23 AM EST
Tagged..cuz i dont know what the hell u guys are talking about
Top Top