Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]
i don't mean to get serious here, but i haven't served. i do my best to give everyone i meet who either has been in the military or is in the military the best day possible. that's how i thank them.

and i also have more fun than i should when the time comes for shipping out the monthly care package of dvds and letters from local kids, but thats neither here nor there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell of a First post.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
BAN HIM!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Thanks for fighting for our freedom.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
hanks

i watch over the lives of the sheep who come through the mall each day like a vengeful, protective god, but that doesn't really count as fighting for our freedom as a whole.

unless i'm reincarnated and was in any of the wars up to Korea.. then ok, sure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Hi, Sarge!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hi, Sarge!

hr

that sarge guy was honestly pathetic. i've known some people both irl and online, and he had THE vibe where someone in real life is a very very sad loser.

if i meet him in real life i'm going to make him cry.

all of you people who like him are idiots. just because you're on the right side doesn't make you smart.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Didn't I see this about a year ago?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

when it actually happened?

this is the dramatization.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi, Sarge!

that sarge guy was honestly pathetic. i've known some people both irl and online, and he had THE vibe where someone in real life is a very very sad loser.

if i meet him in real life i'm going to make him cry.

all of you people who like him are idiots. just because you're on the right side doesn't make you smart.

Yeah, you wont last long here. So it seems since I thought he was cool, that means im not? Your an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yeah, you wont last long here. So it seems since I thought he was cool, that means im not? Your an idiot.

i believe you are the one still buying webhosting from a company that openly supports the brady bunch. when are you going to put your money where your mouth is?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Worst

Thread

Ever
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i believe you are the one still buying webhosting from a company that openly supports the brady bunch. when are you going to put your money where your mouth is?

What webhosting company is that? I have several thank ya very much. And personally I could fucking care less what you think about it. Why dont you put your money up and get a membership then?

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Ohhhh shit...

IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Damned
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, this certainly went into the shitter at warp speed.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#22]
so thats what you do over there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#23]
well, seeing as i was doing some contracting for a company that has advertised (very tedious database reconstruction from a dipshit messing around) on ar15.com and happened to what just one business pays, and also knowing the costs of the site day to day, my membership fee is a drop in the bucket comparatively.

that's how i found arfcom in the first place, actually.

and yes, that sgt guy was retarded. maybe when the rest of the jerktards are gone i can actually share the useful technical info on this site with other people.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
OK, some of those were really funny.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Well, this certainly went into the shitter at warp speed. href=img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/yourthread.jpg

blame people who like shitty posters on the intarwebs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
hats

ok im not even going to bother setting people straight anymore.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, this certainly went into the shitter at warp speed.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/yourthread.jpg

blame people who like shitty posters on the intarwebs.

I dont like you already, so ill blame you.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
well, seeing as i was doing some contracting for a company that has advertised (very tedious database reconstruction from a dipshit messing around) on ar15.com and happened to what just one business pays, and also knowing the costs of the site day to day, my membership fee is a drop in the bucket comparatively.

and yes, that sgt guy was retarded. maybe when the rest of the jerktards are gone i can actually share the useful technical info on this site with other people.

Then pony up and get busy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Welcome to the site.
A sense of humor and tellin' it like it is.
I can tell you're gonna fit right in here, bro!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

um, no. i can see it as paying for the priviledge of an avatar, private forum access, etc, but the amount of money is not needed to support the site.

i'm already getting banned eventually, but i could sure speed it up if i start sharing financial stuff that gets out from behind the scenes here.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

um, no. i can see it as paying for the priviledge of an avatar, private forum access, etc, but the amount of money is not needed to support the site.
i'm already getting banned eventually, but i could sure speed it up if i start sharing financial stuff that gets out from behind the scenes here.

If I understood that right, your a complete moron.  Every bit helps. A site this big and with this many members needs all it can to help out with the costs of hsoting/bandwidth.

But since you feel as though you will be banned, why are you even here?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

A site this big and with this many members needs all it can to help out with the costs of hsoting/bandwidth.

wrong.

then again, I manage a few dedicated servers specifically for some websites on the scale or beyond of arfcom, what the hell do I know about requirements and bandwidth costs.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A site this big and with this many members needs all it can to help out with the costs of hsoting/bandwidth.

wrong.

then again, I manage a few dedicated servers specifically for some websites on the scale or beyond of arfcom, what the hell do I know about requirements and bandwidth costs.

Apparently not much. Bandwidth cost money, simple as that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL, that "Flamewar has reached critical mass, sir" was friggin funny

So was the "Say what again" one

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

i'm already getting banned eventually...

I guess it's always good to have a plan.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

ARFCOM- GATE!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wrong.

I happen to know exactly what it should cost arfcom to operate, per month.

I also know what one of the smaller advertisers was paying. Per month.'

I know that paying gold and silver members make a profitable but totally unneccesary part of arfcoms operation, unless they are being brutally raped on server/colocation fees or have dropped their advertising prices tremendously.

If you knew as much as I do, you'd know that a website of Arfcom's size runs on a dedicated server. Meh, I'd probably be safe and use two. The bandwidth would be unmetered. (no paying per gig, but paying a set fee per month for a certain speed, increasing in fee amount as the available outgoing pipe increases) Again, you don't know this. I could compare it to someone who has an Ingram SMG and a MP5.. some people never have the need or the money so they will never be familiar with higher level hosting terminology or systems.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Sure you do. You don't sound bright enough to flip a light switch, kid.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you do. You don't sound bright enough to flip a light switch, kid.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wrong.

I happen to know exactly what it should cost arfcom to operate, per month.

I also know what one of the smaller advertisers was paying. Per month.'

I know that paying gold and silver members make a profitable but totally unneccesary part of arfcoms operation, unless they are being brutally raped on server/colocation fees or have dropped their advertising prices tremendously.

If you knew as much as I do, you'd know that a website of Arfcom's size runs on a dedicated server. Meh, I'd probably be safe and use two. The bandwidth would be unmetered. (no paying per gig, but paying a set fee per month for a certain speed, increasing in fee amount as the available outgoing pipe increases) Again, you don't know this. I could compare it to someone who has an Ingram SMG and a MP5.. some people never have the need or the money so they will never be familiar with higher level hosting terminology or systems.

To damn funny.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#42]
wow just wow

that took alot of time and effort
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

YUP!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YUP!

your avatar looks like the bottom of a gas blowback airsoft magazine.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Sarge? Cyanide?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Sarge? Cyanide? hr

I hope he does. I bet he's Emo in real life. Talking about shit that happens and looking at a bottle of painkillers, using depressive talk to get attention and sympathy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#49]
So MallNinjaHomoGuy

If you know all this good stuff tell me who the servers are owned by? I do happen to know the answer to this. Put your money where your mouth is.

ETA - Tell us all how much that company is renting servers for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
So MallNinjaHomoGuy

If you know all this good stuff tell me who the servers are owned by? I do happen to know the answer to this. Put your money where your mouth is.

Thats not a good test. Its been posted here.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top