Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2002 9:54:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
A conservative is someone who wants to take Saddam Huessin's weapons away, a liberal is someone who wants to take our weapons away,
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#4]

[b]Liberal:[/b]
"Family Meeting!! Let's discuss this and come to a consensus. And while we're in conference, I'll just put this gun down - I don't want it to 'go off' and kill any family members. You know that happens 67 times a day! And THAT is the [u]real[/u] danger to not just my family but to all our families. We must do everything to ensure that only law-abiding citizens have access to guns - and that trigger locks are kept on the guns at all times. But the Republicans and their good-old-boys in the NRA are obstructing 'common sense' gun-safety legislation that... [i]{fade to babble}[/i]"

[b]Conservative:[/b]
[b]BANG!!![/b] [i]{klumpf-flumph}[/i] "Next question."

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#5]
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes
around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In
your hand is a .357 Magnum and you are an expert shot. You have mere...BANG! BANG BANG!

I'm sorry, were you saying something?
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#6]
A true conservative would have already gotten this SOB with air support!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A conservative is someone who wants to take Saddam Huessin's weapons away, a liberal is someone who wants to take our weapons away,
View Quote

Guardian, that would make an excellent sig line.
View Quote

You're right
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Inspiring thread!  [applause] [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Liberals and Conservatives bear the same differences that Northern and Southern Baptist have in general!

The Northern Baptist say there ain't no Hell!

The Southern Baptist says the Hell there Ain't!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Difference Between The Liberal and Conservative  "Debate" Over The
War On Terrorism:
View Quote

[b]Question:[/b]

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children.  Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes
around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In
your hand is a .357 Magnum and you are an expert shot.  You have mere
seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

[b]Liberal Answer:[/b]

Why do I have this instument of death in my hands?  This is sole reason for the violence in our society.

[b]Conservative Answer:[/b]

BANG!  Honey, what would you like for dinner?
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 4:06:08 AM EDT
[#12]
The Conservative is the one who has to be VERY quick on his draw to still beat the wife and kids before they draw theirs.

The Liberal is the one who wonders as he is being stabbed to death if it was the Wife or the Kids who pushed him in front of the guy as a sacrifice.

AFARR
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#13]
remembering vpc's stats that people with guns are more likely to have them taken away and used on them, the liberal would toss the gun to the perp and start laughing while waiting for someone to take the gun from the perp.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top