Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 4:07:53 PM EST
You know if we just refused them free healthcare, drivers licenses, any and all entitlments by the gov. and made hiring illegals a felony we wouldn't have a problem. If they can't get anything here in America, they won't come
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:08:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:09:17 PM EST
+1
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:09:34 PM EST
Instead of making hiring illegals a felony, let me propose something else:

All the money in wages paid to illegal immigrants must be turned into wage to hire AMERICAN workers.

If that doesn't discourage employers, nothing will.

"Well, since we hired Pablo, we have to fire him and hire an American... At $26,000."
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:12:22 PM EST
I say make it a felony, I have over 250 employees and they are all legal citizens. Now my competition relies on cheap labor to underbid me. Of course you get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:16:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
I say make it a felony, I have over 250 employees and they are all legal citizens. Now my competition relies on cheap labor to underbid me. Of course you get what you pay for.

You do realize that if it weren't for people like you, we'd already be "America - The OTHER Mexico"?

I swear, I don't know why companies hire illegals (other than cheap wage). From what I've seen, they generally do a half-assed job.

We had a few illegals here in our community (approximately 15 in one home - I ain't kidding). They TRIED to build a shed. 3 days later, hurricane force wind gusts of 20MPH blew it over. Imagine what they'd do with house construction (shudders).
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:17:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:18:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
but without them the price of Maglights stock would plummet

awwwwwwww your going to hell for that one
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:27:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:34:59 PM EST
Won't work to many bleeding hearts out there think
we over everybody something even if we don't.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:38:44 PM EST
The sad truth is that most of these no-speakies work harder, and do a better job than their "American" counterpart. I'm talking manual labor
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:49:29 PM EST
the reason America is such a great place is because we the people work hard. Our employers pay us well, and we in turn spend money like there's no tomorow. this is a huge wealth generating engine, as each buck get multiplied by about 3 times by the time it works its way thro the economy. by sending jobs over seas, paying illegals less, employers are damaging that engine and trading their own short term gain for lasting damage to the engine. it has to stop, they aren't playing fair and America will suffer because of it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:04:49 PM EST
They only look like they are working harder because they are wimpy bastards. I am a job superintendant for a commercial plumbing company and am forced to work around them constantly. Yesterday I watched 3 of them use all their might to shove a scaffold into my way and a bit later I shoved it back by myself, no problem. They have worse bathroom manners than my dogs but the worst is having to listen to their damn gibberish. And why the hell would I do a job for $6 bucks an hour when 3 years ago it paid $18. Furthermore they could give a shit less about quality or accuracy. When buildings start falling down because of this maybe someone will wake up. They have been used around here to break up all the trade unions. I am not saying that the unions didn't need a wakeup call but that isn't right. All in the name of fat cats getting fatter and screwing Joe Sixpack. It is not that Americans don't want jobs it's that we expect to be paid fairly for it. I am not willing to live five families to an apartment and eat beans and rice. When the poeple hiring these bastards succed in breaking the middle class who will buy what they are selling then?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:32:09 PM EST
We can't do that! Soon there will be nobody to vote for Democrats.
Top Top