Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/20/2002 10:49:30 AM EDT
damn! wait a minute. didn't i just get off the road? yep, we's aheading back for indy this weekend. said good-bye to the crap job and are packing up and leaving this blast furnace. soooooo. i was kinda hoping that we could get some good travel vibes from y'all (i'm practicing my midwest drawl again!) and prayers from the praying parties. it's a long trip ahead and we've got a full load: 24ft moving van pulling the trailered car and the good and my suburban hauling the 4 cats, 5 fish (hopefully we won't kill them all this time around) and a green anole (small lizard). it's worse than kids. and since the computer is getting packed away as soon as i send this, we'll be incommunicado until next week. i hope i can make it through the withdrawals. bye for now. jenn and matt
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:09:21 AM EDT
Five fish? That's not nearly enough for four cats on a 1,000+ mile journey.[:D] Good luck, and switch it back to 19!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:11:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2002 11:17:17 AM EDT by FlagWaver]
So I must have missed the whole Arizona and why are you leaving controversy...? where were you guys working at?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:27:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ARlady: damn! wait a minute. didn't i just get off the road? yep, we's aheading back for indy this weekend. said good-bye to the crap job and are packing up and leaving this blast furnace.
View Quote
Yeah, but it's a dry heat...! PS---Good luck with the move and be careful!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:16:26 PM EDT
Best Jim Nabors voice: "Back home again in Indiana..."
Top Top