When the UN comes to confiscate guns?
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
When the UN comes to confiscate guns?
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com[/url]
View Quote

I have a choice, and by now I am sure millions more that have read my posts relating to same!

A smart man plans ahead, and would have by now stockpiled enough ammo of all calibers that any enemy or potential enemy would use! WHY? Well using the enemies logistics, is the first thing that comes to mind, like in taking the enemies weapons at every opportunity! Not for the meek and timid however!

A smarter man, would have in place SOP's to deal with any enemy collaborators, or locals who would support any effort to disarm the citizenry!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:23:53 AM EDT
[#2]
...maybe you two fellas should use Ray-Guns.
[whacko][:E]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a choice, and by now I am sure millions more that have read my posts relating to same!

[i]...so you think that millions of people are reading your posts, hanging on every brilliant word[/i] [whacko]

A smart man plans ahead, and would have by now stockpiled enough ammo of all calibers that any enemy or potential enemy would use! WHY? Well using the enemies logistics, is the first thing that comes to mind, like in taking the enemies weapons at every opportunity! Not for the meek and timid however!

[i]...no, certainly not for the weak and timid! Are you a veteran, by any chance?[/i] [whacko]

A smarter man, would have in place SOP's to deal with any enemy collaborators, or locals who would support any effort to disarm the citizenry!
View Quote

[i]...someones beeen fantasizing again![/i][whacko]

Seriously now, boys...
Take "Red Dawn" out of the VCR, wipe the camo-paint of your faces, and dismantle the bunker you made out of sofa cushions, before your Moms come home.[:E]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
...maybe you two fellas should use Ray-Guns.
[whacko][:E]
View Quote

Major, I had a Ray Gun when I was a kid back in the '50s. If I remember when you pulled trigger, it spun a grinding stone against a piece of ferrous metal. [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:18:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top