Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 6:43:39 PM EDT
I know that this might be the wrong time to start this thread with what is going on in the world today but I am going to buy an xbox or PS2 tomorrow.  It seems like there is more game selection with the PS2, anyone have input?

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
How can you even contemplate your self indulgent bourgeois amusements when there is so much suffer......oh wait, wrong website....sorry....

I don't even have a gamebox, I don't have a clue...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
since all I hear about on Xbox is halo, halo, halo. I got a ps2 since im sick of FPS.

but there so cheap now just get both. I plan to pick up a Xbox this week to go with my ps2.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I own an Xbox, a PS2, a Gamecube and a Dreamcast. PS2 has more games, but really, if there was a certain genre of games that I liked and the same exact games were offered on the PS2 and Xbox, the Xbox would be the best buy. Why? Well, depending on your setup the Xbox has better graphics and sound, which is 50% of a game anyway. PS2 has some......oh hell, just buy both.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
XBox all the way.  I own almost every console made since NES and I can say XBox is the best.  Most games are now made for both PS2 and XBox and the XBox versions are better.  The only PS2 exclusive game that was actually cool was GTA which is now availible on XBox.  Don't get the PS2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top