Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 5:16:00 PM EDT
John is feeding some Greeny Weenies their lunch.

Liberal bastards are dissing Pres. Bush etc.

Hijacking Enviromentalists using supposed pollution to push a Liberal agenda, and line their own pockets.    

Stossel Rules.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
He is debunking global warming right now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
That is one of his best specials.  I love how the parents refused to let their kids be on the show so he just went out and got more kids.  Shows how the schools are govt. indoctrination centers.  Stossel is the best.  Wish he would do something on guns though.  I think.  He never has stated a position on guns.  I think it should be pretty libertarian though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I think his best piece was about Salt.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think it should be pretty libertarian though.
View Quote

You got THAT right. I heard him speak at the Cato Institute's 25th Anniversary Dinner in DC. The man is one of the few real GEMS in journalism.

We need MORE like him.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought Stossel mentioned gun control in at least one of his specials, but maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.

Virginia Postrel is a babe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top