Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 9:37:21 PM EDT
What kind of magazine will the 45acp carbine take. I have seen one with a long magazine hanging out the bottom. But thier catalog says 10 round converted uzi mag.

What gives?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
they use a proprietary magazine, its an uzi mag that has a block welded on the back to make it fit the mag well.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the capacity?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
They weld an AR mag sized extension on an UZI .41 AE magazine. I heard that it holds 16 rounds. They want an insane amount of money for it though.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I am guessing that thier Glock lower reciever is just a modified lower reciever that will accept Glock mags in 9mm and .40? Like a block in the magazine housing?

Are there Pistol caliber carbines any good?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am guessing that thier Glock lower reciever is just a modified lower reciever that will accept Glock mags in 9mm and .40? Like a block in the magazine housing?

Are there Pistol caliber carbines any good?

The "Glock" mag AR Oly sells does not use a block.  The mag well is machined out to fit the Glock mag.  It is a dedicated mag well.  Not much difference between the two since the 9mm and 40 use the same sized mags- only a different upper.

About reliabilty....well, I have no experiance w/ their complete weopons.  I assembled my own 45 ACP carbine using their upper and a Cav Arms MKII lower (uses grease gun mags).  So far the combination I have works A-okay.

The upper came w/ one modified magazine.  I think it's either a 10rounder or 16.  Haven't even used it since I'm using my GG mags.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top