Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
All you salty dogs need to get your tanks, we are way under represented in the military forums.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I never was assigned to a ship as a SeaBee but I sure as hell found my way into the worst parts of some strange places.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Horse and Cow in Vallejo and San Diego are my two all time favorite sailor dive bars. The Freak's Stagger Inn in Olongapo holds a special place also but the H&C reigns supreme in drunken debauchery.

I have a book somewhere at work where an actual Navy historian comments that Whinnie and Moos had a better collection of sub memerablia than the actual US Navy Submarine museum.

Way back in the day, the one in Vallejo had a big sumarine on the top of the very tall sign along the interstate.  Final tool it down after one too many drunken submariner fell off trying to pain a different number on the sail  That sub sat for years on the dance floor, and they eventually put up a tiny one.

Jimmy and Mikey were good people. I've wondered a few times here recently if Jimmy is still alive.

Fucking grape schnapps and MGD were horrible the day after.

"Straight from the heart baby!"

That place was a classic back in the day.  Unfortunately, Jimmy Looby passed away last year:  http://horseandcow.com/

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
(cough) Caligula and Marilyn-a-Go-Go in Pattaya Beach, Thailand (cough)

...or so I've heard.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any of you guys that came through GLakes and remember the strip at 22nd and Sheridan? The Anchor Lounge, Jim's Ranch, Stack's... that's all that's left - memories.

The City tore down the whole corner in anticipation of a developer and then the market took a dump. It's been vacant for years now.

The Anchor was great because it respected all three shifts--We'd get off work at 0700, and be in our seats at the Anchor by 0800.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I spent many a night in Popeye's, Buffalo's (or Buffaro), New Tokyo, and my favorite Malt's while stationed in Yoko...GOD I MISS the Honch!!!. Not to mention the nights spent on Texas Street in Pusan or Soi 7 (better known as Ordie Alley) in Pattaya, the G-Spot in Guam...

G-Spot!  Club Viking!  Club USA!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Memories....

Dec 7, 1981 - jan 86 USS Midway, Yokosuka Japan
jan 86-may 89 MMU-1 (Naval Magazine) Cubi Pt RP
93-95 NAS Agana, Guam
98-00 USS Kitty Hawk, Yokosuka, Japan

I was on the Shitty Kitty--or FireHawk--during that time frame.  VFA-195.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Needs more pictures.

Texas Street in Pusan maybe around '87 or '88, before they started catering to the Russians. Blonde Korean hookers, gotta love 'em!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8373/8522454961_680abf9b85.jpg

The blankets on my bed all come from Texas street...and some of the 'Stan Republic whores they brought in for the Russkies were downright fascinating to talk to.  Took one to dinner for the pleasure of her company, and she told me all about life in the 'Stan she was from...amazing stuff.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dallas Hotel Dubai (combo cat house)

(cough) Blue Dolphin (cough)
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Nelson Bar in Singapore, Stardust in Yokohama (right at the end of North Dock), PR's Black Angus, Nicks's in Norva, Sailor Town in Sasebo (King's, Grammophone's, etc.) Unlce Bob's in Guam (used to have the finest steaks on the island...), Blue Rock, Mango's, Scuba Shack, etc. in PI...

I never cared for SMB or SML, though.  I preferred Red Horse.

I've only hit Pusan once, in '01 as a 3 A/E right out of school.  Strangely enogh, it was on the very ship I'm on now.

Posted from the last AE...
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Gotta add the DMZ Bar to the list.

Get stuck in Angeles while going between Okinawa and BIOT, and there was but one refuge outside of the Nipa Hut transient rooms.

I had a T-shirt from DMZ Bar A.C. but gave it to an old Marine buddy of mine a while back. Good post OP!

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 3:56:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Nelson Bar in Singapore, Stardust in Yokohama (right at the end of North Dock), PR's Black Angus, Nicks's in Norva, Sailor Town in Sasebo (King's, Grammophone's, etc.) Unlce Bob's in Guam (used to have the finest steaks on the island...), Blue Rock, Mango's, Scuba Shack, etc. in PI...

I never cared for SMB or SML, though.  I preferred Red Horse.

I've only hit Pusan once, in '01 as a 3 A/E right out of school.  Strangely enogh, it was on the very ship I'm on now.

Posted from the last AE...
Killed a lot of brain cells with Red Horse.  7% alcohol content and one of the worst aftertaste from any been on earth, but what the hell, it got you drunk.  Always preferred the taste of SMB or my real favorite from the old days in Bangkok, Singha.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 4:21:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I got so hung up on The P.I., I left out Okinawa and Korea. In Seoul, the party district is Itaewon. Back in my day, Party meant The Heavy Metal Club. For women from all over the world, The Firehouse where you went. B.C. Street outside of Kadena AFB was a wild place in the early 80's. Snake shows, Banana shows.  A walk down Whisper Alley was a rite of passage. It all seemed pretty wild until I hit Olongapo.

Japan by comparison was tame. Still managed a good time, but for wild times, you had to hit the 3rd world ports.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 4:35:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I got so hung up on The P.I., I left out Okinawa and Korea. In Seoul, the party district is Itaewon. Back in my day, Party meant The Heavy Metal Club. For women from all over the world, The Firehouse where you went. B.C. Street outside of Kadena AFB was a wild place in the early 80's. Snake shows, Banana shows.  A walk down Whisper Alley was a rite of passage. It all seemed pretty wild until I hit Olongapo.

Japan by comparison was tame. Still managed a good time, but for wild times, you had to hit the 3rd world ports.

Agreed.  Olongapo was...different.  Folks back in The World would never have believed what went on there.  I guess the closest thing for the Atlantic Fleet was Havana before the revolution.  Luna Street in San Juan could be pretty good...but there really was no place like the PI.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 4:56:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh yeah, I had many "Suffering Bastards" at Popeye's myself!   Everybody I knew that had more than one Habu Sake shot went to mast too. HA! (USS Mobile Bay, 95-98)  I have a friend that still works at the base in Yoko and he said the Honch is a ghost town compared to how it used to be.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Popeye's in Yokosuka, Japan, is the greatest bar on the fucking planet!!

God bless Takanori-san.

Spent many a night there... The had old car seats sitting by the pool table... it looked like there was a riot in that place... They believed that you paid for the alcohol. When I was there 98-01 it was ¥500 for a Jack and a splash of coke. I used to get the "mind eraser" and the "Jedi mind trick" there. I lost my Habu Sake card they gave you when you drank it... Popeyes used to give a Tshirt if you drank like 5(don't remember the exact number) Habu Sake shots.

ETA:

For those that don't know about Habu Sake...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/Bombtech1/7aa6332678da474f2120c41c6f73b2af.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/Bombtech1/b9ec77e4a1dfee7e9bd50671f95a8dc3.jpg

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:04:38 AM EDT
[#17]
The Launch Pad and the Missile bars outside the main gate at NAS Point Mugu, just down the road from the old Raytheon building.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah!! Great post!! What memories it brings back!
1979 deployment from 2ND MAW Cherry Point with  VMA-332 to Iwakuni, Japan with trips to Korea and the Phillipines.
Upper Mau Camp - Subic Bay Philippines
Olongapo
Shit River
Magsaysay drive
Osan Air Base, Korea
You no butterfly
I love you, no shit
My love for you is running down your leg, baby.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Ahh, yes, those times................I remember the night life at Augusta Bay!

Toulon was better, even if we did "share our drinking time" with a Soviet merchant.

The honest catch is that for all those great liberty ports some, perhaps many went to, there were other not so great ports for some of us others.

I'm glad you had fun, have fond memories.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
("Bones, there is little bar down...."--Kirk
"I know the place!"--McCoy, (w,stte), ST:TOS, "Wolf in the Fold")
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:16:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Good Times... but fucked if I can remember the name of any of those bars I spent all of my liberty hours in.

USS Saratoga '91-94
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We took a cherry kid from our machine shop to one of the Turkish "compounds" with $100 and told him not to come back until the money was gone . Also I remenber a beer on the pier(dirt one at that) in suda bay create, partied hard with the crew of a royal navy oilier, good times. USN 92-96 U.S.S. Yellowstone AD-41  Machinery Repairman 3rd Class.

Geep-on-a-stick? My ship hit Crete twice. First was just beer on the pier, the second time around though they turned us loose on the town of Hannia (or however the hell you spell it). Good times.

Hell yeah been there and did a big pallet bonfire behind one of the building about the start time of Iraqi freedom. I went to Malta also didn't hit jimmy's wonder if it was even there then? Some of the dives in Sicily,Spain and Sardania were pretty awesome though!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How bout the EM club at Gitmo...........

Yes!  I pulled SP duty once in that shithole in '70. ............  

REALLY? Small world!

As it goes, I pulled SP duty many a time in GITMO. So often, a chief once said to me, "Lieutenant! What did you do? I see you on shore patrol all the time!" (as it was, as an EWO, I could not be qual'd as a CDO, so they sent me ashore).

Painful, I suppose. First off the ship before liberty call, last on the ship after liberty call ended, but it was something of a learning experience.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
("The stiff, errrr, deceased back there, Mr. Franks? Your brother?"--Rodney and when 007 says yes
"Really? I got a brother."--a hunk
"Small world."--007, (w,stte), "Diamonds are Forever")
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, I had many "Suffering Bastards" at Popeye's myself!   Everybody I knew that had more than one Habu Sake shot went to mast too. HA! (USS Mobile Bay, 95-98)  I have a friend that still works at the base in Yoko and he said the Honch is a ghost town compared to how it used to be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/andhol3006/popeyes_zpsf2e000d0.jpg
Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless Takanori-san.

Spent many a night there... The had old car seats sitting by the pool table... it looked like there was a riot in that place... They believed that you paid for the alcohol. When I was there 98-01 it was ¥500 for a Jack and a splash of coke. I used to get the "mind eraser" and the "Jedi mind trick" there. I lost my Habu Sake card they gave you when you drank it... Popeyes used to give a Tshirt if you drank like 5(don't remember the exact number) Habu Sake shots.

ETA:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/Bombtech1/7aa6332678da474f2120c41c6f73b2af.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/Bombtech1/b9ec77e4a1dfee7e9bd50671f95a8dc3.jpg

Wow! That pic brings back some memories! USS Bunker Hill '94-'97

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 5:58:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God bless Takanori-san.

ETA:

I was on the Mob 98.  Ops Dept.

"Cryppies"

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 6:10:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Good to see there are  a lot of my fellow sailors on here!! If shit really gets bad we could have our own Arfcom Navy!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Arrr retarded double tap.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 7:25:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Toulon was better, even if we did "share our drinking time" with a Soviet merchant.

The honest catch is that for all those great liberty ports some, perhaps many went to, there were other not so great ports for some of us others.

I'm glad you had fun, have fond memories.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

("Bones, there is little bar down...."--Kirk

"I know the place!"--McCoy, (w,stte), ST:TOS, "Wolf in the Fold")

There was nignt life at Augusta Bay? My memory is that place was the hell you got sent to when your ship got kicked out of decent ports due to "liberty incidents". We swung on the hook there for a month in a particularly bad Med winter after 6th Fleet got fed up with our crew's penchant for destroying bars. The only decent place to drink nearby was Catania, but we were banned from that town so we had to go to Syracusa, and my recollection from that place was getting the crap kicked out of me for looking at a bar owners wife in a manner he didn't appreciate. He was a big dude and if I remember his brothers were even bigger, although my memory of the incident is, as you can understand, a bit hazy. I do remember the duty driver was pissed because I bled and puked all over the back seat. Good times.

Edited for comprehension.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#28]
@Kongo

I was a FC Spy tech on the Mob and I left in 5/98, but you probably knew some of my drinking buddies!  Good to see ex-Mobsters and fellow FDNF Squids on here!

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

There was nignt life at Augusta Bay? My memory is that was the place was the hell you got sent to when your ship got kicked out of decent ports due to "liberty incidents". We swung on the hook there for a month in a particularly bad Med winter after 6th Fleet got fed up with our crew's penchant for destroying bars. The only decent place to drink nearby Catania, but we were banned from that town so we had to go to Syracusa, and my recollection from that place was getting the crap kicked out of me for looking at a bar owners wife in a manner he didn't appreciate. He was a big dude and if I remember his brothers were even bigger, although my memory of the incident is, as you can understand, a bit hazy. I do remember the duty driver was pissed because I bled and puked all over the back seat.  Good times.

I was making a little joke about all the "fantastic" ports one might visit in the Navy.

The story why we got sent there was because one of our national bombing operations ate up all the money for the year, so to save money, they sent us there to swing at the hook.

As far as Augusta Bay goes, it was perhaps the social circle of the Tender that was more fascinating than the actual place. No, I don't mean people boinking each but the bull Ensign being rather spoiled and having his own Boston Whaler (type?) to run back and forth in.

As far as the night life went there.....there wasn't any to speak of. There were 1 or 2 theaters, restaurants, shops, and bars.....all which closed down by 10 PM at night. After a week or two there, with only that to please one, it became very boring indeed.

Especially from my stand point. More Shore Patrol there, walking around for 4 hours after the town shut down, with maybe a 40 minute ride back to the ship in a Utility Boat.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#30]
anybody remember the Riviera Club in San Juan, P.R.?

best looking "ladies" in the carribean.

the bar had a revolving stage with a calypso band that was booed every time they struck up "anchors aweigh".

a short elevator ride took you up to the "hotel".

$10 and $2...

still have a mimegraph sheet with all the off limits bars in San Juan.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

@Kongo

I was a FC Spy tech on the Mob and I left in 5/98, but you probably knew some of my drinking buddies!  Good to see ex-Mobsters and fellow FDNF Squids on here!

I checked on board Dec 31st 97.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's probably because 7th Fleet went full retard with their liberty policy.  I'm not out there anymore, but it's gotten ridiculous from what I understand.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

the bar had a revolving stage with a calypso band that was booed every time they struck up "anchors aweigh".

$10 and $2...

How about The Compound on Curacao?  Best big banana show ever.

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Subic City was nice.

thanks for the thread OP, I went through there in '90, a looong time ago.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

How about The Compound on Curacao? Best big banana show ever.

Man I remeber that we had .50 cent beers all night. Draft of course. Didn't trust the ladies opening our bottles with thier lady parts.
Link Posted: 3/7/2013 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

$10 and $2...

YES!!!  I've been trying to remember that name!  Thanks.

Yea...I had the same list...once.  After I got married it disappeared.

So I got stuck with shore patrol one night in San Juan when my ship was inport.  My beat included the Riviera Club...and yes, they had the finest collection of "ladies" I'd ever seen in a House of Ill Repute.  My SP partner and I both spoke fluent Spanish but we didn't tell anybody.  Our shift ended at 2400 (Don't ask me...it was da rules.) so the Chief in charge of the Hard Hats (Permanent Shore Patrol) told us to just take off our sticks and brassards and enjoy life after midnight, which we proceeded to do!  

Those girls took care of hundreds of my fellow destroyermen that night.  The turnover rate was just phenomenal.

One of the whores made a run on my partner and when he turned her down, she started spitting fire in Spanish.  We both took a quick heavy dump on her in her own language, which she never expected!  You should'a seen the look on her face!

I'd been lusting after this one girl early in the evening so shortly after we got off duty she and I hit the hotel.  

Awesome liberty bar.  I think it burned down a few years ago.  It was once owned by a wise guy from the states named Tursi.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Subic City was nice.

thanks for the thread OP, I went through there in '90, a looong time ago.

Hah!  My first time was in '66.  I seemed to report back every couple of years until 1985 during my last WesPac deployment.  The last few times I noted the streets were paved and they had a couple of American fast food joints on Magsaysay.  The croc was gone from the fountain too.  The bars and girls were still there though.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@Kongo

Blue Ridge 86-90
Belleau Wood 94-98
ATGWP 98-01

Pulled my share of 'pinas outta here:

HK was the shit in the 80's

Link Posted: 3/7/2013 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was nignt life at Augusta Bay? My memory is that was the place was the hell you got sent to when your ship got kicked out of decent ports due to "liberty incidents". We swung on the hook there for a month in a particularly bad Med winter after 6th Fleet got fed up with our crew's penchant for destroying bars. The only decent place to drink nearby Catania, but we were banned from that town so we had to go to Syracusa, and my recollection from that place was getting the crap kicked out of me for looking at a bar owners wife in a manner he didn't appreciate. He was a big dude and if I remember his brothers were even bigger, although my memory of the incident is, as you can understand, a bit hazy. I do remember the duty driver was pissed because I bled and puked all over the back seat.  Good times.

I was making a little joke about all the "fantastic" ports one might visit in the Navy.

The story why we got sent there was because one of our national bombing operations ate up all the money for the year, so to save money, they sent us there to swing at the hook.

As far as Augusta Bay goes, it was perhaps the social circle of the Tender that was more fascinating than the actual place. No, I don't mean people boinking each but the bull Ensign being rather spoiled and having his own Boston Whaler (type?) to run back and forth in.

As far as the night life went there.....there wasn't any to speak of. There were 1 or 2 theaters, restaurants, shops, and bars.....all which closed down by 10 PM at night. After a week or two there, with only that to please one, it became very boring indeed.

Especially from my stand point. More Shore Patrol there, walking around for 4 hours after the town shut down, with maybe a 40 minute ride back to the ship in a Utility Boat.  

("I was making a small joke, Mr. Spock."--Chekov

"A very small joke, Ensign.", (w,stte), ST:TOS, "Friday's Child")

Sorry, I'm a bit dense sometimes.   Although I don't have a lot of good liberty moments from Sicily I remember pulling into Palermo, now that was a good liberty port.  Once again I got into a bit of an issue with one of the local husbands; man, those Sicilians don't like to share.  

I also think I got the worst hangover of my life from the local crap they call wine on that island.  You know it's going to be bad when they serve it in recycled water bottles.

As far as great liberty in the Med, Haifa was always on top of my list.  Never failed, as soon as we piled into a cab and the driver found out I spoke Hebrew, next thing I know he always wanted to take us to meet some "nice Russian girls".  We did and they were.

I also must say I developed a taste for the Hop Leaf beer from Malta.  Shame I can't find it here.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#40]
I've still got a Foster's mug I swiped from the Pussycat.  I wish I still had some of the old t-shirts, but all of those shirts you buy on Westpac seemed to shrink in strange ways after you washed them.  I had one that the sleeves got shorter and another that turned into a beer belly exposing shirt.  Anyone remember Tahiti Ramas in Guam?  It was a great beach bar, but it got destroyed my the typhoon in '97 or so. Or how about this place....>>>

Quoted:
Quoted:

@Kongo

Blue Ridge 86-90

Belleau Wood 94-98

ATGWP 98-01
Pulled my share of 'pinas outta here:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8382/8538457836_cff93e5d60.jpg
HK was the shit in the 80's

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 7:25:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

As a matter of fact  

But those aren't anything compared to riding a tricycle.  

ETA:  I stumbled across a subic nostalgia site one time, that included picture people took in the bars with the hostestutes.  And they ponted out how many of the girls were making hand signs of the communist New Peoples Army in the photos.

Yea...and the owner of the local indoor range near me was one of F. Marcos' hired guns back in the day...a major in the elite army forces tagged with finding and "retiring" the commie bastards.  When those three Navy SeaBee officers were killed in a remote area of the base by the insurgents back in the early '80s, my friend led his team of "special forces" to locate and terminate the perps.  He was successful.  After Marcos was deposed and Corey Aquino won election, my friend had to leave the PI.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hell yeah been there and did a big pallet bonfire behind one of the building about the start time of Iraqi freedom. I went to Malta also didn't hit jimmy's wonder if it was even there then? Some of the dives in Sicily,Spain and Sardania were pretty awesome though!!!

Valletta was awesome, but some cruise ship stole our pier slot at the last minute and we ended up mooring across the canal at the cargo terminal instead. Pretty little hike or bus ride around to the other side where the fun stuff was. Malta in general was great though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you have a short version?

Drinking.
Puking.
Fighting.
Whores.

Cecil's got his new piece
He cocks it shoots it between three and four
He aims it at the sailor
Shoots him down dead on the floor
Oh you shouldn't do that
Don't you know you'll stain the carpet
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless Takanori-san.

ETA:

This was like one night's worth

Oh yeah, Angel Witch in Pattaya Beach
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Been very drunk, here:

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Buddy of mine (Marine) was a couple of places (Okinawa among others) and there was one place where a woman could walk a babnana in and out of her snizz, without touching it with her hands, several times, then crush it and some sort of tapioca ensued.

If any of you guys know what place that might be, and have a picture of the front or inside of the bar, it would be a GREAT birthday card,

Just a wildcard, but who knows... (this would have been ~35 years ago)

thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#49]
I remember the first night Tak-san got Habusake in Popeyes.  I believe (it's still hazy) it was early '96 when we were in Drydock for 6 months.  Although most of the 90's are a blur to me.
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God bless Takanori-san.

ETA:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/ragin_cajun_photos/IMGP2385_zpsd720d66a.jpg

This was like one night's worth

Oh yeah, Angel Witch in Pattaya Beach

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I forgot I had this:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1525/20130312213127169.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6236/20130312213140224.jpg

Marylin's in the Barrio, as I understand it, was where the game of "smiles" originated.

I gotta ask:  what kind of pistol is that
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top