Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2001 1:48:41 PM EDT
I just came back from my clubs first "old soldiers shoot". You could use any non modified bolt action rifle that was use as a service rifle by any country. Tomorrow I will shoot the clubs AR match, but I had A wonderful time today shooting my 101 year old Swedish Mauser. When I was walking back after scoring one of the relays I started to think about who had used this rifle in its over 100 years. Did it see service during WW1? What happened to the men who had shot this rifle? I am sure most of them have passed on many years ago. It would be interesting if the old guns could speak and tell us about the battles and the hunts and the people who used them.
Pokey
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, what a cool idea!
A shoot only for Mil Bolt guns!!

Hell. I'd play.
Wish there was one around here [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top