Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 1:40:44 AM EDT
In yesterdays Sydney Daily Telegraph, in the middle of the paper was a double sized US National Flag, underneath it saying 'SUPPORT NEW YORK'. It was huge, and looks great!

Mine is displayed in my lounge room window for all passerbys to see. I have seen others too.

Went up to Newcastle yesterday, and along side the motorway was a sign about 1 x 2.5 metres, black on  white, hand painted saying 'GOD BLESS AMERICA'.

Today large billboards in Sydney are appearing, saying 'IN GOD WE TRUST, GOD BLESS AMERICA'

So, Yanks, we are with you, to the hilt! get some rest, save your energy, be patient,mourn, and as I said before, when the time is right, strike swiftly, strike sure, and show NO mercy!

1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope the world knows just how much all this supports means to Americans.  Reading the posts and seeing the pictures brings tears to my eyes.  

God Bless America!
God Bless Freedom!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the support.  God Bless you.  God Bless Australia, and God Bless America.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I do hope when, and IF, this is over, we remember who our friends were through it all.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I will always be here to remind everyone, just who are friends were during this difficult passage in our history! And our enemies will likewise never be forgotten!

And 1feral1 and his beloved Australia will always be remembered as our very best friends!

Eric The(TheHunNeverForgets!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks you 1feral1.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank you 1feral1.

And thanks to all of your countrymen also, mate.

God Bless Australia.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Now if only your countrymen could do something about the sorry state of your firearm freedoms over there... Good luck on that one (Here in CA, we're getting ready to ride Governor Greyout Davis on a rail. It's gonna be SWEET! [devil])
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top