Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 4:25:37 PM EDT
Yeah, here it is...  I apologize to all you people.  I was just mad cause noone would reply to me.  I got what I deserved, now I'll go and play with my GI Joes and leave you all alone.  God bless
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Buh  Bye
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, here it is...  I apologize to all you people.  I was just mad cause noone would reply to me.  I got what I deserved, now I'll go and play with my GI Joes and leave you all alone.  God bless

I'll bet you could get SgtAR-15 to talk to you.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Forums require a thick skin, and the ability to shrug off insults. Just remember that most of the crap would never be said to your face. Ignore it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You need to hang-out in GD a little more.

Your "Rant" is NOTHiNG compared to some of the train-wrecks that roll through here pretty regularly.

Buy your ammo, post dinner pic's and put-up a photo' of your dog and you'll be just fine
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#9]
what for this time
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Before this day is over he will be banned.  Don't ask how I know this.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome aboard! If you were closer I would not mind getting rid of some Guat, or Adcom,
maybe even some Czech S&B 5.56...
I just have this Date Line NBC going through my head of Chris Hanson coming into the room saying this is an AMMO STING, Selling ammo to kiddies...
In the state of Texas you dont even have to show up, just doing a deal online is a felony.

Never mind, nothing to see here, just board from cabin fever, and the blizzard conditions the last 3 days...
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to hang-out in GD a little more.

Your "Rant" is NOTHiNG compared to some of the train-wrecks that roll through here pretty regularly.

Buy your ammo, post dinner pic's and put-up a photo' of your dog and you'll be just fine

Even a cat pic is fairly well accepted.....after people tell you how they might have just run over one that looks similar.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn!  Guy quits after 15!?  Took me a hundred before people quit wiping their feet on me.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh come on we were just playin' around........

Please Don't Go

Or Please Don't Go.....

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Yer quitting cuz a few people didn't get back to you quickly?  Need thicker skin man.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#16]
WAIT!!the flame's not out yet,pour on some more gas.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Sheee.  Don't take it personal-like.  I got the doormat treatment when I tried to post some serious reference.

Just be glad you didn't post any opinionated stuff without references.  You'd REALLY be in a shitstorm for a double whammy newbie and no facts to back things up.

Stick around.  It gets fun after you build up the calluses.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I don't know what this is all about but a real man would bide his time, work covertly behind the scenes and when the opportunity presented itself completely fuck over all those who crossed him and make them wish they had never gotten an internet connection.

It's why I'm still here.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know what this is all about but a real man would bide his time, work covertly behind the scenes and when the opportunity presented itself completely fuck over all those who crossed him and make them wish they had never gotten an internet connection.

It's why I'm still here.

It's about this thread... I thought he was trying to build his post count so people would take him seriously. Apparently he took the flaming to heart!

Link

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's why I'm still here.

Still biding your time, I see.  I think you are procrastinating.

Dave.

Edit:  Where did that "t" go to.  I know I typed it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's why I'm still here.

It's about this thread... I thought he was trying to build his post count so people would take him seriously. Apparently he took the flaming to heart!

Link

- Clint

That was a funny thread
thanks for the laugh
keep 'em coming
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's why I'm still here.

Link

- Clint

That was a funny thread
thanks for the laugh
keep 'em coming

Doggone it's nice to see you back here...it seems like your presence has been very limited!

HH
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
That was a funny thread
thanks for the laugh
keep 'em coming

Yeah, the Insane Clown Posse did it for you huh!?

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I always miss the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I always miss the good stuff.

Miss it?  Heck, you start a lot of it!  

HH
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Dude, we all get picked on.  Newbie or not.  It just happens.  In real life and on a posting forum.  Unpucker yer bunghole and loosen your shoulders.  You'll get the help you need.  It's all about approach.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#27]
And from my experience....read your own post at least three times before you click the submit button.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#28]
You'd have gotten a better response if you had posted in the Ammo section if for no other fact then the pages roll a lot slower and more people would have had the chance to read it.

In five minutes, a post can be on page 2 or 3 in the GD section, lost to posterity forever.

No reason to get pissed at anybody here, copping an attitude is sorta dumb if you post in the wrong area and you don't get an answer.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#30]
LOL @ Roo

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's why I'm still here.

Link

- Clint

That was a funny thread
thanks for the laugh
keep 'em coming

Doggone it's nice to see you back here...it seems like your presence has been very limited!

HH

I might actually make it back here THIS WEEK
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Man, I have almost 1000 posts, and I STILL don't have my 3 internets.  What a whiner, he doesn't realize how lucky he was to get his internets in that post.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#33]
If you want instant respect here, post a link to the WTC conspiracy video, or bring up the subject of MARPAT.

Instant recognition.  

<from the wrong/right people>
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#34]
If you leave now everyone will be suspicious that you are just a heartless troll.

Stick around and convince them.
j/k
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's why I'm still here.

ain't this the truth?

submerge to maneuver, surface only to launch torpedoes! [das_boot]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top