Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:40:31 PM EDT
About 2 hours ago I'm driving home and someone, I'm guessing teenagers, toss out several eggs and some other hard matter (i.e., rocks/etc.) from oncoming traffic into my hood/windshield at the drivers side of my pickup while I'm driving home.  The eggs really fucked up the window when I attempted to use the wipers. . . adding water seemed to make it worse.  I immediately tried to make a U-turn and catch up with the passing traffic.  This happened at  10pm on the main drag outta town / with 20-30 cars around. Were talking 2 lanes coming and going with a center lane type road.  Moral of the story is that I could not get across traffic and turned around quick enough to catch up with the bastards.  My truck is missing some paint on the hood from the rock? or whatever it was chunked with the eggs.  And I'm pissed like a m***erfucker.  Need another beer. or 4

eta
rant off
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow that really sucks  My IDIOT brother (years ago) thought it would be cool for him and his friend to ride around shooting out people's car windows with a BB gun  Eventually someone saw them do this and got the liscense plate number, called the cops.  The cops showed up on my dads doorstep at 4:00 in the morning, that was one of the dumbest things he has ever done.  Anyway, the story was printed in the local paper and everyone who was victimized made a claim against my brother and his friend, there stuff was fixed, so just keep your eyes out and ears open.  

On a happier note, my daughter got a new puppy tonight, and he's a cuttie pie!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some good news.  I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
great pics and thanks for the advice.  I'll keep my eye's open.

lol raven
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/MrsKooter/P1270052.jpg

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/MrsKooter/P1270050.jpg

VERY CUTE PICS!

--------------------------------
Sorry to hear about your day Quijano. That really pisses me off too. I hope that whoever that was gets what he deserves one day!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#5]
q,

Thats sucks.

Now go in the other room and look at that little angel of yours you posted a picture of before.

There, I thought that would make you smile.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]

CavVet,
Thanks
Speaking of;  I was just up there
Thanks for the replies people
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Well the good news is that I'm sure you know that is was NOT illegal aliens because you seem pissed.

If it was illegals you'd probably be having a good laugh at their antics right now. So I'm guessing they weren't, or at least you don't think they were.

I know how you love those illegals.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well the good news is that I'm sure you know that is was NOT illegal aliens because you seem pissed.

If it was illegals you'd probably be having a good laugh at their antics right now. So I'm guessing they weren't, or at least you don't think they were.

Hows shit smell right now in Ariozona?  You do love that shit smell right?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/MrsKooter/P1270052.jpg

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/MrsKooter/P1270050.jpg

Adorable!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's piss poor form to attack someone for a viewpoint expressed in other threads when this thread has nothing to do with that issue.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's piss poor form to attack someone for a viewpoint expressed in other threads when this thread has nothing to do with that issue.

Whats even better is he knows not WTF he's talking about
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

You've got a point.  So why don't you take your racist ass the fuck outta here?
ibtl
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

ibtl

That's pretty low, that hurt.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:31:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

ibtl

Your still hanging around even after biting off TRH's thread ?  Go away racist scum.
You are just the kind of dirtbag that tries to drag this place down.  Take a hint,  kid
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

ibtl

Your still hanging around even after biting off TRH's thread ?  Go away racist scum.
You are just the kind of dirtbag that tries to drag this place down.  Take a hint,  kid

Ok, sorry sir. I'll do better next time. If only I was an illegal, maybe then you'd show me some compassion.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Think of puppies and kittens and boobies and of kicking the living shit out of the little bastards who did it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

ibtl

Ok, sorry sir. I'll do better next time. If only I was an illegal, maybe then you'd show me some compassion.

Here's some compassion :  Fuck You Racist Scum

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it may or may not.

ibtl

Here's some compassion :  Fuck You Racist Scum

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn, this thread sure went to hell fast
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#21]
By request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top