Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2004 5:51:14 PM EST
Might as well start now!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:02:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2004 6:06:13 PM EST by fallingwrench]
I believe Kerry said he had a plan, but I'm not sure.

ETa:
I also believe he is full of shit , and he had his ass handed to him tonight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:03:25 PM EST
Dubya sure sounded pissed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:04:47 PM EST
Wanna buy some wood?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:06:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2004 6:08:41 PM EST by toddlerp]
If the media was fair you would hear how many times sKerry said "I have a plan..." like we heard the press say... President Bush said "We are working hard..." 15 times in the 1st debate. sKerry must have said "I have a plan..." 30+ times tonight. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:07:45 PM EST
Bush was Bush

Kerry was Kerry

Pretty much sums it up!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:09:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By _Ugly_:
Wanna buy some wood?

Bush definately had wood for this debate tonight. Great job Pres!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:12:36 PM EST

-LS
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:12:38 PM EST
Bush pretty much nailed all the points tonight, and he was MUCH more engaging than in the first debate...the "town hall" format really favors Bush...he did very well...Bush won this one!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:17:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By IamtheNRA:
Bush pretty much nailed all the points tonight, and he was MUCH more engaging than in the first debate...the "town hall" format really favors Bush...he did very well...Bush won this one!

That's good to hear!

I can't watch the debates. as I've mentioned elsewhere, I hate traitors and refuse to even look at one, much less listen to him lie non-stop.

I let you guys suffer through it and I read your reviews. It keeps me sane.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:22:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:
Dubya sure sounded pissed.

No kidding. He was breathing fire and Kerry knew he stirred up a hornet's nest. I was watching Kerry while Bush was speaking and Kerry looked frazzled and defeated. When his eyebrows go up, he's squirming like a stuck pig on the 4th of July.

Bush was on target, with conviction, didn't take shit from Kerry, and was very engaging without being condescending, unlike his opponent.

Very good night for the president.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:38:21 PM EST
jumped in 20 mins late.

but from what i saw, this was clearly a NO real winner. however it was a real posistion orientated debate. which leads me to think that indy's actually have HAVE to base their vote off substance NOT who looked better or who spoke better. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

decission lies with consiousness/common sense (we know how that goes) on this one. GW side agrees with him, sKerry side agrees with him. they basically detailed why we are so devided.

me, i'm just gonna get more of an ulcer thinking "what if" on the prez sKerry possibility. me thinky no new revelations in the polls, if so, barely in GW's favor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:48:13 PM EST
Solid Bush win. I'd love to see Cheney work over Kerry for 90 minutes.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:15:17 PM EST
I thought that W was much better in this debate than the last one. W basically showed the people that Kerry has no idea how to run foreign policy.

BTW, is anybody else interested in how a tax-raising liberal actually thinks that he can increase military size by 40K(without a draft of course), give everyone the same level of healthcare as the US Congress & Senate, and vastly improve education all the while giving a tax break to the middleclass???!!!

How f@#$ing stupid does Kerry think that the American public is....The numbers just don't add up
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2004 7:49:16 PM EST by AClay47]
I wanted other preople's opinions, because I missed most of it.

But, I did laugh when Bush looked at Kerry after discussing his Senate record, and said, "You can run, but you can't hide." Truth is the media gives Kerry so much cover that maybe he doesn't need to hide?
Top Top