Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2004 11:43:04 PM EST
You might think like a woman but get the wrong parts however explain this. How are you gay?

Ha because to a straight guy your still a guy but to a woman your still a guy so for a guy to like you he has to have a perversion being in fact ohysicaly you are a guy.?

Am I lost? I just don't get the born gay thing I guess or am I on to how it is just a big excuse.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:46:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:
You might think like a woman but get the wrong parts however explain this. How are you gay?

Ha because to a straight guy your still a guy but to a woman your still a guy so for a guy to like you he has to have a perversion being in fact ohysicaly you are a guy.?

Am I lost? I just don't get the born gay thing I guess or am I on to how it is just a big excuse.

I hope I don't ever eat my words, but I believe that "gay" is a cultural thing that misfits do to get attention
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:46:59 PM EST
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

I want some pie.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:53:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:

I hope I don't ever eat my words, but I believe that "gay" is a cultural thing that misfits do to get attention

Would you like fries with those words?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:54:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

Lol, are friendly gay guy. He makes ARFCOM look good with his extreme make overs.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:01:59 AM EST

OK...Prove me wrong..Were you popular in Jr. or Sr High?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:06:41 AM EST
We need to find out how to cure this abnormality instead of trying to make it as acceptable.

Think of it as ensuring that humans dont go extinct.

I mean if you had all male loving gay men, then we would be extinct in 100 years.

It is definatly a disease and we should be trying to help these people and not trying to enact laws to allow them to marry and be treated special.

Just like someone with AIDS isnt allowed to have sex. I know gay marriage isnt like having sex, but you maybe want to condition their mind that they are not "normal".

Being a nice person is one thing. Two men having sex should most definatly be illegal. Or there should be strict laws that gay men cant flirt or be sexually suggestive to other men. It is just wrong.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:21:46 AM EST

OK...Prove me wrong..Were you popular in Jr. or Sr High?

Yep..........but then I was the gay guy with all the BIG scary guns too.

And the girls all liked me too.......someone had to help them pick out outfits.
Top Top