Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/15/2008 4:22:23 PM EDT
According to dumbass coworker these pictures confirm that shaped charge or/and thermite brought down the WTC.  I said since there is no date they could have been cut at any time.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
how bout just kick them repeatedly in the nuts...to ensure they can never breed>?
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]

I don't think a shaped charge would make a cut that clean...

Disclaimer:  I was a combat engineer.  That means if we calculated 10lbs. of C4 should do it, we used 30.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how bout just kick them repeatedly in the nuts...to ensure they can never breed>?

+eleventy million
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#5]
are they an explosives expert? if not, then fuck off and tell them to wait on Oliver Stones "W"
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't think a shaped charge would make a cut that clean...

Disclaimer:  I was a combat engineer.  That means if we calculated 10lbs. of C4 should do it, we used 30.  

I've seen it first hand. lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Talk to the wall...less frustrating.

What does your co-worker think, that they are just going to continue working with huge unstable beams looming over them, or maybe, and heres a crazy idea, they cut them away so the rescue workers wouldn't get crushed if one of them came down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL.

Shaped charge thermite.

I don't believe i've ever heard of such a thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a plain old cutting torch cut the middle beam in the first picture.  Look at how the slag is running off.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
just look at the firemen they are not in bunker gear they have on carheart's

those pic's were not taken the day of 9-11 they were taken some time during

the recovery efforts in the weeks and months to follow so those beams were more then

likely cut by fdny or some of the iron works at ground zero during rescue and recovery

efforts.

did your friend not see the big ass back hole in the pit....
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
First off a Thermite reaction and a Shape Charge (Munroe Effect) are two different things. Your friend is getting two theories mixed up.

Second your friend is wrong on both theories.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#12]
THAT is torch slag.

Plasma cutter or possibly a cutting torch.

Tell dumbass that thermite cuts do not go sideways, only DOWN.  

Shaped charges burn holes, not straight lines.

THEN, kick him in the nuts.  Twice.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Why would shaped charges at ground level cause the middle  right where the planes hit to collapse way up there? It wont thats why. Also those look like they were cut after the fact. Probably to free up the big tangled ball of metal that was in the way or the work area. They are cut close to the ground probably in order to clear the area of the rest.

Punch him in the face after asking that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#14]
might as well not even try to win this argument.

there are always going to be people who go one way...and the others who oppose them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#15]
He's obviously a moron.

Any person can tell those beams were melted with a phased plasma rifle over the 40 watt range.

Sarah Connor was in that building when it fell.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
THAT is torch slag.
Agree....See center post with heavy slag

possibly a cutting torch.
Acetaline,,,Propane,,,Petrogen

Goes with gravity but can be directed with certain materials...Not that neatly  thou

WRONG....Linerer shaped charge....

YES  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
THAT is torch slag.

Just to be picky, linear shaped charges can cut lines...

www.dynawell.de/image/linear_shaped_charges.jpg
www.eltecheng.com/en/builder_images/13.jpg

but neither leave behind slag like in that picture.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
THAT is torch slag.

Thats true with a conical shape charge but a linear shape charge does cut a line. And it doesn't burn holes, it cuts them with a directional blast. (Munroe Effect)

Its obvious that shape charges did not cut these beams. When you cut I Beams with a shape charge you cut out the web with a torch first and place the linear shape charges on the outside of the beam on opposing sides.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#19]
WTC controlled demolition not possible

WTC 7 Collapse Explained

WTC "molten metal" explained

RKOwens4 has made a number of good videos on debunking a number of 9/11 myths.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:15:18 PM EDT
[#20]
height=8
Quoted:
According to dumbass coworker these pictures confirm that shaped charge or/and thermite brought down the WTC.  I said since there is no date they could have been cut at any time.

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/thermiteonwtccolumns.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_anglecut.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_columns2.jpg

haha Taxman I don't recall saying thermite was used in shaped charges which is why I asked you if you thought thermite could be used in a shape charge because I doubted it because of the way it burned.

Now out of all the pictures you have up there, I believe the 1st to be in question because the other 2 clearly were cleanly cut.  Unfortunately, as you said, the 1st pic has alot of slag so its hard to tell whether or not it was a shape charge.

Great info though guys, keep it coming.  I have a debate and I trying to figure out whether or not a shape charge or thermite was used here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/thermiteonwtccolumns.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_anglecut.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_columns2.jpg

haha Taxman I don't recall saying thermite was used in shaped charges.  Thats why I asked you if you thought thermite could be used in a shape charged because I doubted it could because of the way it burned.

Now out of all the pictures you have up there, I believe the 1st to be in question because the other 2 clearly were cleanly cut.  Unfortunately, as you said, the 1st pic has alot of slag so its hard to tell whether or not it was a shape charge or not.

Great info though guys, keep it coming.  I have a debate and I trying to figure out whether or not a shape charge or thermite was used here.

You have obviously, never in your life, been around any kind of thermite, plasma cutting, cutting torches, or shape charges.

Anyone can seeshould be able to tell that those columns were cut with a torch.  Obviously during recovery or cleanup.  Note the big ass back hoe in the background...

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#22]
What gets me about "truthers" is this simple little fact. If 9/11 was some giant plot by the Federal Government, why don't they eliminate everyone who brings forward all this convincing  evidence? If their claims are true the .gov obviously has no qualms about killing its citizens.

On a more logical note- I'm studying Civil Engineering. I'm around lots of people who study buildings for a living. The Pentagon and the WTC destruction was caused by the plane crashes. Give it up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Some idiot watched 'Zietergeist' or 'Loose Change'....

Shaped charges and thermite (2 different things) are incapable of doing that...

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
THAT is torch slag.

Just to be picky, linear shaped charges can cut lines...

www.dynawell.de/image/linear_shaped_charges.jpg
www.eltecheng.com/en/builder_images/13.jpg

but neither leave behind slag like in that picture.

OK, I remember seeing those on a show where they were imploding a building, forgot about that.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#25]
height=8
Quoted:
What gets me about "truthers" is this simple little fact. If 9/11 was some giant plot by the Federal Government, why don't they eliminate everyone who brings forward all this convincing  evidence? If their claims are true the .gov obviously has no qualms about killing its citizens.

On a more logical note- I'm studying Civil Engineering. I'm around lots of people who study buildings for a living. The Pentagon and the WTC destruction was caused by the plane crashes. Give it up.

I doubt the federal goverment plotted to bring down the Twin Towers, that itself is lunacy.  Also remains of a plane were never found at the Pentagon or in PA.  If planes did hit those sites, there should have been wreckage and devastation and we all saw nothing like that. :(

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt the federal goverment plotted to bring down the Twin Towers, that itself is lunacy.  Also remains of a plane were never found at the Pentagon or in PA.  If planes did hit those sites, there should have been wreckage and devastation and we all saw nothing like that. :(

There was plenty of wreckage. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to post the pics.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was plenty of wreckage. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to post the pics.

Im yelling at him for posting that and starting a shitstorm
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#28]
What gets me about the whole moon bat demo theory is if you watch any of the shows where these demo company's do a building it takes months of work to get it ready. The amount of demo just to expose where the charges need to be can take months.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What gets me about the whole moon bat demo theory is if you watch any of the shows where these demo company's do a building it takes months of work to get it ready. The amount of demo just to expose where the charges need to be can take months.

That must have used 1000s of day laborers
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'm guessing that your current career does not require even low observation skills.   Are you for real?  What, the engines, wheels, seats, etc weren't enough for you?  Seriously, do some real research.  Stop watching made up videos with dramatic voice overs.

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'm guessing that your current career does not require even low observation skills.   Are you for real?  What, the engines, wheels, seats, etc weren't enough for you?  Seriously, do some real research.  Stop watching made up videos with dramatic voice overs.

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#32]
height=8
Quoted:
WTC controlled demolition not possible

I debunk this guy alot in school because alot of what he says makes no sense. He even said at the end that no bombs exploded in the basement.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/underground/underground_explosions.htm

Well I guess Stationary Engineer Mike Pecoraro as well as the news and the NYPD and NYFD are liars. :(  The thing that bugs me about this guy is he shows the pancake theory and in the theory you see the CORE of the Twin Towers still there when the building pancakes.  This is because if the build did pancake, then the core would be find since it' coupled to the bedrock.

Also it took 10secs for those towers to fall, which would make the pancake theory impossible.  I believed the theory at first, but 10secs is a very short time for a 110 story building to fall, especially it it is hitting every floor on the way down.  There should have been some resistance to the pancaking at least at the upper levels.

height=8
Quoted:
WTC 7 Collapse Explained

This building was pulled as stated by Larry Silverstein.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=824509319957782667

It did not just collaspe.  Demolition takes time and for him to say they pulled the building is kind of crazy. Who knows I guess, but what I do know is that either you man is a liar or Larry Silverstein went on PBS and lied to the american public.

height=8
Quoted:
WTC "molten metal" explained

RKOwens4 has made a number of good videos on debunking a number of 9/11 myths.

I agree along with NIST and FEMA that it was aluminum that fell from the towers but that doesn't explain the Molten steel found at the bottom of all three towers.  In his short video clip he doesn't explain it.

Thanks for the info though, the guy is a good debunker but he himself is easily debunked. :(
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Taxman you going to get TheCoworker to buy a Team membership........

After all I think it's pretty good of him to jump right into the fray.........

Welcome.............................TheCoworker .........
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That must have used 1000s of day laborers

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#35]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

rr

What engine what wheel what seats???  I am sure you have pictures to back this up right??  Try actually debating me instead of flying off the handle with nonsense.  You make yourself look like a child when you scream and moan like that. :(

Post a pic because I have yet to see any real evidence of a plane crash in those areas, and the last time I checked, planes don't need Cordite.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

What engine what wheel what seats???  I am sure you have pictures to back this up right??  Try actually debating me instead of flying off the handle with nonsense.  You make yourself look like a child when you scream and moan like that. :(

www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

I'm not going to link them all.  You are welcome to peruse the photos yourself.  There are MANY more.  Speak for yourself when you say "we didn't see any debris". Please, think.

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#37]
These are pretty funny.  One guy claims to have been standing with his back to a window, there was then an explosion so powerful it hurled him across the room.  Yet, amazingly, despite the glass that would have been propelled into his back at supersonic speed, he is still alive!

Then another guy claims to have been thrown through the air over 100 feet, stopping only when he hit a light pole.
911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/explosive.html
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#38]
height=8
Quoted:

Your right man, there really is not explaining it.  Dogs left twin towers thursday, lights went out for the whole weekend on friday, saturday and sunday.  That gives them what 3 days to place explosives.........hell I like the Sarah Conner plasma rifle theory best.  Demo theory has alot of holes in it that is for sure.

Like you said, it takes months to lay all that explosives and wires and thanks its nice to be here. :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#39]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

href=www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

I'm not going to link them all.  You are welcome to peruse the photos yourself.  There are MANY more.  Speak for yourself when you say "we didn't see any debris". Please, think.

rr

Thanks let me look at these.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Post a pic because I have yet to see any real evidence of a plane crash in those areas, and the last time I checked, planes don't need Cordite.

Cordite???   Really?  Where did you hear this one?  Did you know that cordite hasn't even been made for something like 20 years?   Yet, somehow, our government decided to find some obsolete World War ONE propellant and use it to blow up the pentagon?

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#41]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Cordite???   Really?  Where did you hear this one?  Did you know that cordite hasn't even been made for something like 20 years?   Yet, somehow, our government decided to find some obsolete World War ONE propellant and use it to blow up the pentagon?

rr

And you have proof of this right....................?
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Okay, Coworker, I want you to answer a couple questions.  Think hard about this.

Wiring a small building for explosives requires significant work, hundreds of man hours, tons of prep work on the beams, and lots of wiring for the explosives, so they go off in a controlled, timed, manner

If the building was wired for explosives, and was brought down by them, then:

1.  How did they know exactly which level the planes would hit at, so that the weakened supports would fail in that general region?

2.  How did they manage to do all that work to prep support structures, place explosives, wire the entire structure all over the course of 3 days?  

3.  How did they manage to prevent people from discovering it on Monday, the 10th?  And what proof do you have the building was even closed on Saturday and Sunday?

4.  Assuming that the evil .Gov henchmen managed to clear the building, drill the support structures, place the explosives, determine where the planes would hit, and keep all this a secret, How did they manage to prevent the wires to all the explosives from being damaged and destroyed in the plane crash?  

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#43]
height=8
Quoted:
Okay, Coworker, I want you to answer a couple questions.  Think hard about this.

Wiring a small building for explosives requires significant work, hundreds of man hours, tons of prep work on the beams, and lots of wiring for the explosives, so they go off in a controlled, timed, manner

If the building was wired for explosives, and was brought down by them, then:

1.  How did they know exactly which level the planes would hit at, so that the weakened supports would fail in that general region?

2.  How did they manage to do all that work to prep support structures, place explosives, wire the entire structure all over the course of 3 days?  

3.  How did they manage to prevent people from discovering it on Monday, the 10th?  And what proof do you have the building was even closed on Saturday and Sunday?

4.  Assuming that the evil .Gov henchmen managed to clear the building, drill the support structures, place the explosives, determine where the planes would hit, and keep all this a secret, How did they manage to prevent the wires to all the explosives from being damaged and destroyed in the plane crash?  

When did I say they were wired for explosives??? As I said above, that stuff takes at least a month. :(  I never said the building was closed I said there was a known POWER OUTAGE that weekend, you said it was closed. :(

BTW the demolition company that cleaned up never found any wires of the sort soooooooooooo you are saying these things not me.

So only you can answer those questions. :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rr

Proof of what? I asked you what cordite has to do with anything, and followed that cordite is an obsolete propellant.  Do you want proof of that???

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#45]
height=8
Quoted:
These are pretty funny.  One guy claims to have been standing with his back to a window, there was then an explosion so powerful it hurled him across the room.  Yet, amazingly, despite the glass that would have been propelled into his back at supersonic speed, he is still alive!

Then another guy claims to have been thrown through the air over 100 feet, stopping only when he hit a light pole.
911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/explosive.html

Your right, alot of that doesn't make too much sense.  Thanks for the pics too man but they are a bit weird.  After looking at these pictures, I seriously doubt a 757 hit that building.  The wreckage seen found and the damage does not fit with a 757 aircraft.  I understand the picture of the hole was just of the inner ring but those pictures leave too many un-answered questions.

I do appreciate the pictures and I will definetely add them thing up in our next discussion.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rr

Most folks who don't see plane wreckage are basing it solely on photos from a few hundred yards away. All those folks end up being "experts" and everyone else agrees you cant see the wreckage, as if they would know what to look for. Folks in there saw it, photographed it and an average Joe wouldn't be able to tell. Al the conspiracy nuts are just regular jagoffs who come up with a  conspiracy because the wreckage does not fit their notions of what it should look like.

We had a plane crash out here in the Everglades a few years back. There want jack left of the plane but a round black spot. The black was from mud kicked up, not flames. It crashed into soft muck and it was totally demolished. The pentagon is a hell of a lot harder.

As far as photos? They are out there. Some folks want there to be a conspiracy because, they want there to be one. I don't know where you fit in but please let me apologize for any remarks that were unbecoming. At least your being open to other possibilities, much unlike most conspiracy folks.

Some photos.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#47]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

rr

Proof of what? I asked you what cordite has to do with anything, and followed that cordite is an obsolete propellant.  Do you want proof of that???

rr

No I am not going to bug you about that, but witness did state they smelled cordite at teh scene.  Whether or not it is an obsolete propellant doesn't really matter.  If a person stated they smelled it, they smelled it.

You can debate me all night on how long it was in use or when they stopped using it, but DOD personnel said they smell an exposive or they smelled cordite.....sorry
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Popular mechanics did a good job debunking the 911 myths.

www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks man.

I could see a small plane doing something like that, but the 757 is alot larger. The pentagon wreckage looks like the wreckage of a smaller plane. :(  Well from the photos anyway.

Haha popular mechanics lied about alot of things too.  I really dont want to go into detail because alot of things they said were out right lies.

They said the seismic data was the impact of the planes hitting the Towers.  Left up to them, plane crashes into skyscrapers cause earthquakes.  I need to look at the debate between Popular mechanics and the loose change creators again, that was pretty good.

Thanks man you've been a big help. :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said.

You can't fix troofers.

I know a vet that can. With a device called an Elastrator.  That would be fun to watch.  An heavy rubber band is installed around the scrotum.  Stopping the blood flow.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top