Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 8:49:24 PM EDT
I just feel horrible, i had a girlfriend of about 4 months and yesterday out of the blue she starts to get upset and leaves, so i call her last night no reply.  Then I call her this morning no reply, finally tonight i call again and leave a message because she usually spends the night and hasn't shown up.  Well i miss her call about 30 minutes later so I call back and she doesn't call or show up or anything.  Part of me is just like OK deal with it and just break contact because things were getting a little weird and at times we were fighting a little bit.  Then another  part of me really cares about her and I really wonder whats a matter with her.

Maybe it will be for the better, but i really care about her.  Oh well we will see.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Women piss me off how can they make you so happy yet mindfuck you so easily.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
sooner you stop calling the sooner you'll be over it, or she'll get to wondering what your doing and her jealousy bug will bring her back.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]
... At my age, I've all but completely given up on the idea of permanent companionship with a woman. Everything will be just fine as long as she has her own career, transportation, banking account, pets, retirement fund and home.

... Somehow, I'm at a rather easy peace with this

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
sooner you stop calling the sooner you'll be over it, or she'll get to wondering what your doing and her jealousy bug will bring her back.

yeah part of me really wants to go down to her apartment and just ask her "what the fuck"  

then the other part is thinking thats probably just what she wants me to do, she probably wants the whole drama thing.

well you know she will come back eventually for her shit and if she does i will tell her to cut the crap games or get the fuck out.

part of me just wants to tell her to stay the fuck away from me and if she wants me back she fucked herself by playing games,  I really miss her though
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
For someone to simply take off without saying a word is one of 2 things:

1. She's game playing.

2. You either did/didn't do something or she *THINKS* you did.

If (1) fuck her.  Life is way too short for bullshit games.  Tell her to get her shit and move on.

If (2), either way, the way she responded isn't how grown ups handle problems and you should think seriously about kicking her to the curb.

I gave up dealing with game playing a LONG time ago.  Life is WAAAAAAAY to short to fuck with that shit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#6]
You need to stop calling her. If she wants you she will be the one to call.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
... At my age, I've all but completely given up on the idea of permanent companionship with a woman. Everything will be just fine as long as she has her own career, transportation, banking account, pets, retirement fund and home.

... Somehow, I'm at a rather easy peace with this

Damn .... you stole my reply .

Oh well +1
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just feel horrible, i had a girlfriend of about 4 months and yesterday out of the blue she starts to get upset and leaves, so i call her last night no reply.  Then I call her this morning no reply, finally tonight i call again and leave a message because she usually spends the night and hasn't shown up.  Well i miss her call about 30 minutes later so I call back and she doesn't call or show up or anything.  Part of me is just like OK deal with it and just break contact because things were getting a little weird and at times we were fighting a little bit.  Then another  part of me really cares about her and I really wonder whats a matter with her.

Maybe it will be for the better, but i really care about her.  Oh well we will see.

Pissed off upset, or crying upset?

Not that it changes the fact hat she left the way she did without giving you a reason.  But, it may be an indicator as to what's up.  Maybe somehting else is going on in her life that you don't know about.  

Regardless though, I'd let her make the next move.  That way you are either (A) not crowding her, or (B) not falling prey to her scheming manipulations.  You called once and left a message; so, if she is hurting over something, she already knows you care.  Leave it at that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You need to stop calling her. If she wants you she will be the one to call.

well i haven't called her since last night after she called me, i really feel like calling her but I think that would just be falling into this Bullshit game right now i am just fucking pissed. I really miss her but i think its time to move on.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:03:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Do NOT call her. If she doesn't call you in a week, walk away and don't look back. A woman call smell desperation a mile away.

edit: my crappy speeling
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#11]
be strong, you'll be ok
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I know i sound like a pussy but I really miss her and have slept really bad the last two nights worrying about her.

At this point i hope she doesn't come back, I just hope i can find something better.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#13]
The ball is in her court. If she wants to mend the relationship, she will. If she doesn't, you gotta suck it up and move on. One of my famous sayings fits in perfect here.

"Not the first time and won't be the last."
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't play her game.  Calling her is part of the game.  Have a beer and watch a movie.  If you really can't think of what would make her so mad then she's beoing overly dramatic and you don't need that.

She just up and left, huh?  Be glad it wasn't with half your stuff.

EDIT: And I'm sorry that happened.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Don't play her game.  Calling her is part of the game.  Have a beer and watch a movie.  If you really can't think of what would make her so mad then she's beoing overly dramatic and you don't need that.

She just up and left, huh?  Be glad it wasn't with half your stuff.

EDIT: And I'm sorry that happened.

It could have been a couple things, my roommate made some comments about her but i dont see why that would cause all this.  I think its just a drama queen thing that she is playing.

she will be back eventually because i still have some of her stuff overhere.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Are you giving us the whole story? She just got pissed and left............. Just like that? And then she won't call or talk to you? Something is missing................ Come clean and tell us!
What did your roomate say?

I can't put this puzzel together.................
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Dude, knock it off!!! You sound like you're in Junior High School!!

Just don't 'play' her game. Remember, plenty of 'fish' in the sea and all that.......

ETA: Keep up whining and we'll yank your man card.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#19]
She doesn't want a meaningful relationship, just mind blowing sex.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I know i sound like a pussy but I really miss her and have slept really bad the last two nights worrying about her.
At this point i hope she doesn't come back, I just hope i can find something better.

Sounds like part of your problem right there. If she is playing games with you, she's winning. She's going to use that uncertainty and worry to mindfuck you any chance she gets.

Don't play her game. Don't play by her rules. You already did the right thing by calling her once to say WTF. For now just leave it be. If you go crawling/wimpering back to her she's going to own your ass.

You're right; she'll be back eventually if she wants her stuff that's at your place. What you should do now is collect all of her stuff in your place and box it up. Leave the box by the front door. When she shows up to get her stuff, hand her the box and say, "Have a nice day."

Hit it and quit it, man. You've known this woman for what? Four months? You're already this twitterpated over her? She's already playing these kinds of games? Not a good sign. Barring some extenuating circumstances regarding this situation, I think it's time for you to find a new woman.

Is this your first somewhat serious relationship? How old are you? How old is she?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#21]
If this isn't THE person, and I doubt it is, move on.  This type of mindfucking may be accidental but it's nearly always fatal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Are you giving us the whole story? She just got pissed and left............. Just like that? And then she won't call or talk to you? Something is missing................ Come clean and tell us!

well my roommate started saying how pretty she use to be what happened? He is just a Ahole but i think it really tore her up.

then later on the same guy started talking about her past with other guys.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Time to get some strange. Forget the old girlfriend, women outnumber men in this country so it shouldn't be to dang hard to find a replacement.

You just say that because you live in T-town and see it all day every day going through town. He may live out in BumFuckEgypt with no other poon around.

SGB, students are back.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Time to get some strange. Forget the old girlfriend, women outnumber men in this country so it shouldn't be to dang hard to find a replacement.

You just say that because you live in T-town and see it all day every day going through town. He may live out in BumFuckEgypt with no other poon around.

SGB, students are back.

There is poon around here it was just nice to have something stable, I have been gone from time to time and it was nice to come back to someone who cared about me.

Well I just hope she doesn't come back and then i will cave and take her back  hopefully i can just let it go.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm bummed out too.  I may be an un-indicted coconspirator in the slow agonizing death of a blue heron. Pitiful scene.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#26]

EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well my roommate started saying how pretty she use to be what happened? He is just a Ahole but i think it really tore her up.

then later on the same guy started talking about her past with other guys.

Your girlfriend should have just kicked his ass....?

Maybe she's looking for you to stand up for her?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#28]
well she just called me and we talked, it was very awkward like talking to a stranger you tell there was some tension.  I asked her where has she been and she was like well i haven't been feeling good so she cannot call me from 9:00 PM till around 8:00PM the next day to tell me this?  I mean at least tell me your ok but tired or sick.

so then we talked a little and i asked her if she wanted to come over latter and she said, I dont know maybe,

so i asked her well how bout this, if you want to come over call me after work.  Then i said ok have a nice day.

I seriously think this whole feeling sick thing is just some BS psychological thing dealing with some problem and her way of shutting down.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Go out and boink someother chick and never look back. Life is to short to suck ass to some chick whose outlook on life is nothing like yours.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Dude, knock it off!!! You sound like you're in Junior High School!!

Just don't 'play' her game. Remember, plenty of 'fish' in the sea and all that.......

ETA: Keep up whining and we'll yank your man card.....

Yes we will............
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#31]
well now i want to call her back...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Follow Robert Deneiros (sp)  advice in HEAT... You need to be able to walk away.. Dont look back... Walk away..
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#33]
damn now she is coming over  im such a sucker.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Pics please

and don't forget to take one of your forehead with the big W branded in.......

Whipped Sucker!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top