Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2004 1:04:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 1:04:19 AM EST by AZ-K9]
What a thought eh?

Chechen farkers are suspect....... Somebody mention their religion, please.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:06:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:08:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By AZ-K9:
What a thought eh?

Chechen farkers are suspect....... Somebody mention their religion, please.

I don't think its that simple
And where do we go in, no where. We need to fight one battle at time. When we start sending troops to every hot spot soon a real force will see us for what we would be, a target.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:11:23 AM EST
Just another example of the religion of love.
Russia handles their revenge in a much quieter way than the U.S.A.
We may never hear about their pay back.
But it will happen.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:17:03 AM EST
Let Russia deal with thier own problems. Why doesn't Rusia just let Chechyna go.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:45:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By Sixgun357:
Let Russia deal with thier own problems. Why doesn't Rusia just let Chechyna go.

Because they don't want it to become a Muslim "nation". Also for the same reason England didn't want us to leave, the North didn't want the South to leave and China doesn't want to consider Taiwan as leaving. They consider it a part of their nation.

jd1
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:51:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 1:52:16 AM EST by vito113]

Because Chechnyia would become a hard core Islamic fundamentalist state with a common border with Russia and the other former soviet republics… bit like the situation you have in the US with Kalifornia really

Putin has lost a lot of face over this and will want to get some serious payback… and unlike us, Russia has no probem with levelling Mosques, Holy sites, slaughtering 'non-friendly' civilians by the thousand or using Chemical weapons.

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:51:45 AM EST
I think Russia will deal with it abit better since they can probaly get away with abit more.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:52:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 2:34:38 AM EST by Annarchy]

Originally Posted By AZ-K9:
...when do WE go in?

Let's secure our own, and let them learn to deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:23:03 AM EST
Let Russia fight its own battles.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:32:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By Taxman:
I think Russia will deal with it abit better since they can probaly get away with abit more.

Heh, I dont think "get away with a bit more" is the right term, the rest of the wolrd (and the UN) will complain, bitch, whine and seethe, and Putin will ignore it, and the people will vote him back in... strange that.

If it's Chechen's I dont want to watch the video of the retribution when it gets posted round here, cos it's going to be quite grim.

/Phil
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:44:57 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:49:27 AM EST
If the United States was willing to help Russia in this matter, they'd refuse it. I don't think they want us meddling around on their front lawn or anything. Besides, our military would get in the way, they don't have politicians at home belly aching about leveling a mosque or any other collateral damage.

Weren't the Brits there and ready to rescue that submarine crew when it went down or am I thinking of something else? Russia pretty well said thanks but we might be able to do it ourselves.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:07:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 3:12:15 AM EST by PeteCO]
The "Religion of Peace™" strikes again.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:32:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By yellow5:
Weren't the Brits there and ready to rescue that submarine crew when it went down or am I thinking of something else? Russia pretty well said thanks but we might be able to do it ourselves.

We were, bloody sad really, all the guys were ready to go but the Russians said no. They found out later if they had allowed our people on site straight away with our DSRV we could have saved some of the crew.

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:32:45 AM EST
Hello guys I see 13 some odd posts and none of you seemed to have mentioned the obligatory, It's Bush's fault yet. Whats wrong with ya'll? you slackers!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:37:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By equin0x:
Originally Posted By Taxman:
If it's Chechen's I dont want to watch the video of the retribution when it gets posted round here, cos it's going to be quite grim.

/Phil

It will Phil…

Grozny before……

And after the Russians had finished with it……

And this is how the Russians deal with a sniper problem……

The Russians don't worry too much about 'collateral damage'

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:41:04 AM EST
It's Bush's fault.....

By the way, I've got a crisp C-note that says mother Russia extracts some revenge by this time next week.......of course, we may never hear about it. I think Russia has an advantage in dealing with the terrorists, nobody expects them to respond in a PC manner.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:03:30 AM EST

Let Russia deal with their own problems. Why doesn't Rusia just let Chechyna go.

For the same reason that the US just doesn't let Texas go. Land, oil, minerals, strategic position.

If we had not hindered Russia in dealing with the Chechynians in Grozny, there would be a lot less of those phuquers in Iraq killing Marines. BUT NO!!! the US was all worried about their f'ing human rights. Ever hear about the mass grave of 5400 Christians that were beheaded in Grozny for refusing to convert to Islam? Ever hear about the 19,000 Christian slaves that were being held in concrete sumps that were liberated in Grozny? Now, we got these Chechynian terrorists here in the US and they are a lot better soldier than the average Arab. Sweet.

Still want to let the Taliban take Chechyna?

wganz

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:24:13 AM EST
Actually, it is Clinton's fault as is presidency supported the muslim terrorists and atrocities against Christians in the former iron curtain region.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:18:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By jd1:

Because they don't want it to become a Muslim "nation". Also for the same reason England didn't want us to leave, the North didn't want the South to leave and China doesn't want to consider Taiwan as leaving. They consider it a part of their nation.

jd1

Why didn't Russia try to fight when the other republics broke away? They didnt starting fighting With Ukraine or Lithuania did. Could it be that when the other republics broke off they ended up Nuclear weapons and Russia did not want to pick that fight. Now Chechyna trying to break or has been trying Russia decides to pick this fight becuase there are no Nuclear weapons in Chcechyna.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:27:51 PM EST
Actually we already offered to send a bunch of our top guys to train the Georgians to fight the Chechnians and other T's in some Bekka valley wanna be over there and Russia put the kibosh on it.
Top Top