Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:03:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 8:15:24 PM EDT by DigDug]
I pinched a nerve in my lower back really bad yesterday and should be laying flat in bed with icepacks. But no. I have to bop around the house some.

I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth this morning and lean forward to look in the mirror. Pinch. Down I go. I tore the bathroom cupboard door off. Wife was pissed.

I'm in bed today laying flat and have to get my laptop so I can stay on top of things on AR15 since I have nothing better to do. I walk up stairs like the hunchback and get the laptop. I think I am home free as I get to the bed and turn to sit down. Pinch. Down I go to the floor again. Nothing broken this time.

I'm the the bathroom and think hey, I can fix the cupboard door. It looks like it just came apart and should just slip in place. I get down a little. A little more. I almost have it. Pinch. Fucking right down on my side next to the cupboard. I pound the door in place and then work for 5 minutes to get up.

Getting hungry this evening. I'm starving and need some food. I order pizza and thing, Oh crap. Now I have to put pants on. I get some pants, a shirt and a pair of underwear. I really should have skipped the underwear. I get the shirt on, and am negotiating the underwear on the ground with my feet. I get both feet in the legholes and gently lean over to pull them up. Punch. Fuck. Pinch. FUCK. I'm laying on the floor next to the bed, underwear around my ankles, screaming in pain. I take advantage of the position once I regain my composure and pull the underwear up. Push myself onto the bed and get the pants on.

Pizza should be here any minute now, after rolling around on the floor.

I clubfoot my way up to the front door and wait for the delivery person. I don't want to sit down, cause I may not get up again without a lot of pain, so I decide to stand by the front door. Back is feeling ok now.

The kitten runs over to me to see what is going on. I see her and she rubs up against my leg. Instictively I lean over to pick her up. Pinch. MotherFUCKER. I scream. Cat goes flying out of the way just in time as I hit the floor just inside the front door. I must have looked like a giant tumbling to the ground from her perspective. Screaming all the way down.

The damn delivery driver decides to pull into the driveway as I'm laying on the ground looking out the bottom window of the door. Shit. I roll to my hands and knees and through will alone (really just embarassment. At least I had pants on this time) I get up slowly as the guy is walking up to the door. I open the door and give him the check as He walks up the step. He didn't see a thing. I get my pizza and bring it to the kitchen. Get a plate out and pour some soda. I'll be in a lounger with my pizza, a cold pack and a TV in a minute. Twist a little to turn and Pinch. Next thing I know I'm looking at the cats food dishes on the floor, at eye level. I work my way to my feet and finally get to my recliner.

Damit.

Gotta piss...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:07:06 PM EDT
fwiw, the cat did it on purpose.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:13:53 PM EDT
So let me get this straight, you wear naked all day until you ordered pizza.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:16:51 PM EDT
Pal got to see the Doc and get some meds, you can end up in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:18:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:18:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AdamTheFarmer:

Shorts and T-shirt until pizza was ordered. For some reason I think there is some kind of delivery dress code, so I decided to put pants on. Shoulda just left the shorts on and pulled pants over the top. It would have saved me some pain.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:40:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DigDug:

Originally Posted By AdamTheFarmer:

Shorts and T-shirt until pizza was ordered. For some reason I think there is some kind of delivery dress code, so I decided to put pants on. Shoulda just left the shorts on and pulled pants over the top. It would have saved me some pain.

You would be suprized what people do when greeting the pizza guy, I was one One woman was sitting on the couch by the front door, in her bra and panties, door wide open. She walked past the door and came back with sweat pants and a t-shirt. I already saw everything she had so what was the big deal. Another, a guy answers the door in his grubs, wife beater and cotton shorts. His wife walks by just in panties and she was HOTT
Top Top