Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 9:22:38 AM EDT

I have one and LOVE IT, Seriously, to quote Sin City: it's, "Boner Inspiring"

The only problem I have with it is that it has a crappy trigger...

It has more of a springy feel, like the last 1/8th feels heavier than the first. Not only that but it makes a sound like the end of a spring is dragging against the side of the housing, kind of like a SCREEEEEEEE sound as you pull it.

So are there any replacements out there for this trigger?

I know it's a shotgun, not a scoped out precision rifle, but I'd still like it to have a nice trigger pull.

On the other hand though, am I the only person who thinks this place has 3 times more forums than it needs?

Ok, you guys can start now, I found some cover.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]
<chirp>  <chirp>
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=1

See that's kind of my point though, nobody goes to that forum.

The same topics stay on the first page for weeks.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=1

Kind of like my shotguns - they stay in the safe for a year or two.......
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
So nobody knows?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#6]
go try pre-ban.com. ithink you'll like their current layout.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations, you just asked a carload of circus clowns a question about fuel injection systems, and instead of advice got fake dog poo, squirted with a flower, and some face-makeup on your lapel.

I'd go try a shotgun forum, far far away from this place.

www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Congratulations, you just asked a carload of circus clowns a question about fuel injection systems, and instead of advice got fake dog poo, squirted with a flower, and some face-makeup on your lapel.

Thank you.

Whenever I see a serious question posed here, it seems like half the replys are worthless.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hey hey, kids!

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:06:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

Whenever I see a serious question posed here, it seems like half the replys are worthless.

Let me space this out..  read it slowly, maybe you can understand it then.

It's........because......this is......   General......Discussion........not the....... shotgun......forum. This is a place for general discussion and clowning around a little bit.

That's because people like you post everything in General Discussion instead of putting it in the forum that it belongs in.

Have a nice day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top