Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 10:01:29 AM EDT
newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/26/114551.shtml

Ohio Gov. Taft: Four Counties Have More Registrants than Eligible Voters
Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2004 11:44 a.m. EDT

Appearing on CNN’s American Morning program Tuesday, Ohio’s Republican Governor Bob Taft painted a disturbing picture of widespread vote fraud in his state.

Taft told CNN’s Bill Hemmer that in four Ohio counties, more people have registered to vote than live in those counties and are of voting age.

"We have four counties where you have more voters registered than you have 18 and over population,” Taft said.

Taft noted the role of Democrat 527 groups who have inflated Ohio’s voter registeration rolls.

"We've had a lot of fraudulent voter registrations already, mostly by those 527 groups. There will be unprecedented scrutiny of this election on both sides,” he said. Taft noted that many of these new registrations appear to be fraudulent.

"A lot of these voters don't have addresses,” he said of the new registrations. "When they send the postcard out to them, after they register, that comes back undeliverable. You're talking about thousands of cases like that all across the State of Ohio.”

Taft says he hopes the heightened level of scrutiny will lead to "an accurate count for the State of Ohio.”

Taft said vote monitors will seek to "make sure that a voter is a citizen, 18 and over, and a resident of the precinct and county where they plan to vote.”
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the dems are really screwing with ohio, arent they?

dude, theyre screwing with EVERYWHERE!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I see the Rethuglicans are trying to steal another election.  Every vote should count!  (except for military absentee votes.  Those should be disqualified.  For their own good, you understand.)
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#4]
These bastards are destroying my country without the slightest bit of remorse.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fuck it.

Lock and load.

and repeat as necessary!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#6]
They're doing it here, too...

Except that thanks to our pathetic election laws, we can't stop it...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope the RNC has something planned to counter the massive voter fraud that is undoubtedly being planned.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ohio has the same political mix as the rest of the Industrial Mid West:

Strong Labor Unions+Large Urban Populations=A Jamboree of Political Corruption

I'm still up in the air over this election.  A few 100,000 stolen votes in Cleveland, Milwaukee and Miami and we're looking at a month of lawsuits.  I hate the Dems.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yep. I was at the Board of Elections. I think they are going to sandbag the place.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I hope the RNC has something planned to counter the massive voter fraud that is undoubtedly being planned.

I know that the DNC has something planned to solidify their destruction of the electoral process! 10,000 volunteer blood sucking communist lawyers who are foaming at the mouth for their opportunity to rip this nation to shreds!

This must be a very exciting time if you hate America!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#11]
More on this topic:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287419
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#12]
It is time to start putting these assholes in jail for this BS. And anyone who is caught commiting voter fraud should lose their right to vote for life.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That is great big +1, they are destroying this country!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

they are, its called winning the electoral college...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#15]
what counties are we talking about???
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Unfortunately , Taft (an asshat btw) has brought this to the forefront too late.  He should have been on top of this when all the left-wingers started their  "Vote or Die" campaigning.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like the beginnings to another Bloody Kansas starting
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Or Consequence / Punishment
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It is time to start putting these assholes in jail for this BS. And anyone who is caught commiting voter fraud should lose their right to vote for life.

If voter fraud was their illegal act, their pusishment can't be simply, "no voting for life". They've already proven that they have a total disregard for the election laws. Telling them they can't break those laws again won't stop them.

Now 10 years in a federal prison would stop them cold. No voting booths there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That's 'cos you're not out there laying the proper amount of smack down, brother Campy.  Time to get with the program....and vote from the rooftops!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I agree
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

same same in MI, too many
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree

Its a felony in WA to commit voter fraud. I don't know if they prosecute 100%  though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Four Counties Have More Registrants than Eligible Voters  

[DUer]just four? c'mon, folks, get the lead out![/DUer]

Seriously....did anyone see the dimocrap on FoxNews this morning downplaying the 'few' voters (30,000) who were improperly registered?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is great big +1, they are destroying this country!!!!

What do you mean?  The last election already destroyed voter confidence.  I'm still going to vote out of a sense of obligation, but I personally have no confidence whatsoever in the integrity of the system any longer.  When a political party with roughly half the country following it put their party above the good of the nation by hiring tens of thousands of lawyers to contest an election before theres even been any voting and promise to contest it no matter the victory margin I tend to lose faith in the system.  

Lawyers are ultimately going to be the ones deciding future elections.  The democratic process is dying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top