Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/14/2003 4:43:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2003 4:43:37 AM EDT by cyanide]
As a few of the Ohio guys may already know, a few months ago, the legislators, said that due to the economy of the state and the budget deposit, they were [b] just to busy to address the issue of CCW[b] but in todays newspaper they stated that Ohio has no state amphibian, so they are going to take the time to address the issue in legislation and name the American toad as Ohio's state amphibian. No time to address CCW laws, but time enough on their hands to do bullshit like that, makes one proud to be a Ohioian.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:45:46 AM EDT
What do you expect from like minded toads?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:55:02 AM EDT
Oh yeah, I forgot that Taft was on our side like he said before the elections. I have a fealing we are going to win this one one way or another, but it will take a while.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:11:20 AM EDT
I, for one, am rooting for the Ohio Supreme Court. Why get a stupid law with fingerprinting and training requirements when Vermont-style is just within reach? How does one say "shit or get off the pot" to a judge?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:13:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Muselix: I, for one, am rooting for the Ohio Supreme Court. Why get a stupid law with fingerprinting and training requirements when Vermont-style is just within reach? How does one say "shit or get off the pot" to a judge?
View Quote
That's a big gamble, but I really think it might pay off. They are pretty anti-gun though. I was really hopeing that the state government would feal the preasure of having a Vermont style law in effect and pass something quicker. We will have to see. Maybe they know something we don't.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:29:20 AM EDT
Top Top